What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

DCnnXaTXcAAXgZx.jpg:large

looks fake, they are likely watching football match.

We have avenged Bangladesh's loss and also settled the loss of first match. Congrats!
Also, cheer up India,you were not bad yourself in CT. More chances will come in the future. Remember its just a game but we get emotional all the time.

We have avenged Bangladesh's loss and also settled the loss of first match. Congrats!
Also, cheer up India,you were not bad yourself in CT. More chances will come in the future. Remember its just a game but we get emotional all the time.

india have NEVER before been beaten like this by Pakistan. The margin of defeat was MASSIVE. Even Imran Khan, Javed Miandad and Wasim Akram never thrashed india like we did today.

This maybe the start of something new....

india have NEVER before been beaten like this by Pakistan. The margin of defeat was MASSIVE. Even Imran Khan, Javed Miandad and Wasim Akram never thrashed india like we did today.

This maybe the start of something new....
Yes lets celebrate this victory. Also, respect our rival for reaching the final..Cricket is our current battlefield and we will defeat them again and again In Sha Allah. Pakistan wins and Cricket wins!

Looks like Pakistanis are going bezerk after winning the cup....such a fun moment in life time....and that to defeating India humiliatingly so bad......in the ultimate mother of all finals watched by 1.5 billion people.

What a cherishing moment!!!

First of all to all pakis mubarak anywhere in the world.Mubarak to the army and mujahedeens their courage must be high with this victory.

Secondly that batsman my favourite player s Muhammad amir and hassan they were fantastic.I can't explain how they fire on indians it was all by Mercy of Allah.
I suggest that PCB should give these three guys a lot and give them credit specially amir the way he bowl stole ma words .remember me the wasim akram waqar younas and imran khan attack bowling. ❤❤❤❤❤

My boss also watch he is looking awesome.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170619_0015.png
    wp_ss_20170619_0015.png
    415 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom