What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder would we ever had another ICC Final again between Pakistan and India....180 run Indian defeat.....this is one of the biggest achievement in our life time.

Overachivement but I will say thank you "Alhamdulilah"

For me team was already a winner by reaching in Semi finals

I wonder would we ever had another ICC Final again between Pakistan and India....180 run Indian defeat.....this is one of the biggest achievement in our life time.

We got a new season of PSL which might bring us some new players and give the existing ones a lot more experience, definitely still have a lot more to look forward to from Pakistan.

If the Indians treat this loss as a loss and train on it then this is probably as good as it will get for Pak, if they hound their players and management and attack each of them then we will easily see victories like this again.

Morale is the real decider here.

I saw the whole match albeit on the TV. Without Fakhar Zaman’s innings the situation would have been different but in my view the match was won for us by Amir who got rid of the top 3 batsman of India.

Congratulations to my compatriots. I am over the moon as well but we have to get into the winning habit and not let this win make the team complacent.

Back
Top Bottom