What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

I'm very happy for Pakistan win but India played well throughout the tournament as well.

It seems like karma at work, indians before the match were taunting and trolling Pakistanis. Entire nation of india was going macho over a cricket match, instead of taking it as a sports. Some indian internationally recognized figures and celebrities were claiming india as baap, but this is what karma does. On father's day pakistan crushed india not in an ordinary bilateral match but champions trophy, not in a league match but in the final, not with 18 runs but 180 runs, demolished not only their balling but sunk their entire batting lineup mercilessly.

Some indians were even claiming that today's match was a battle between Hinduism and Islam. That india would win this match for their soldiers killed in Kashmir. That their honour was at stake and they would show they're virtue by humiliating Pakistan. The indians took it THAT seriously. It all backfired however.

Some indians were even claiming that today's match was a battle between Hinduism and Islam. That india would win this match for their soldiers killed in Kashmir. That their honour was at stake and they would show they're virtue by humiliating Pakistan. The indians took it THAT seriously. It all backfired however.

I guess Islam won, then. ;)

These Modi toadies have been gobsmacked and destroyed for life. Such a brutal loss in the final should shut these animals forever.

They were saying that Pak 124 run loss against India was destruction. I wonder how they would describe today's 180 run loss. That too in the final of an ICC tournament. The champions league of cricket. LOL at the remark that on the day Pakistan were better... We won back to back games in a row against top teams and avenged our first loss by defeating India with a bigger margin.

Last edited:
IMG_0040.JPG

It's the pindi (Amir's hometown) way of saying ... "farewell biatch!" :D :P

Wait you one of them? :D

Back
Top Bottom