What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEUS or GUESS aside, the only thing emminanting from you right now is GAS :D

Forget about thing that emminanting him. What about he said you indians "Kotte ko kheer hazam nahi hoti" Therefore Indians ko yeh jeet hazam nahi ho rahi hai. :rofl::pleasantry::rofl:

Aaj ka maaza hi kuch aur tha .... suhana mausam.. daru aur upar se .... india winning !!!
Delhi ke choro ki baat hi kuch aur hai !!!

See, this is a personal decision.

It doesn't matter whether humans can digest meat or not. To me, killing and eating another animal is just unacceptable. And, I find the halal method barbaric and inhumane. I cannot cause suffering to another animal just to enjoy the taste of its meat. And that is my personal opinion, which is not influenced by any religious beliefs.

In fact, a lot of Hindus eat meat (including beef). Animal sacrifice was (and perhaps still is) quite common during Hindu yagnas / prayer ceremonies. In Bengal and Orissa, fish is served during durga puja.

But, in my opinion, if an animal is to be killed (for population control, dinner, or whatever), then it should be carried out instantaneously causing minimal pain. Unfortunately, halal slaughter is often not executed properly which causes great agony to the animal.

Anyways, we're going way off-topic here.

I respect your individual choice of not eating meat and i also demand same respect for my choice of eating meat because i don't perceive the killing of animal the way you do

Secondly its just your personal opinion that Halal slaughter give more pain to animals than non halal slaughter unless some animals spoke to you and shared their pain after getting killed. Thirdly mostly Hindus are vegetarian and its not by accident but its because of cultural or religious beliefs. Muslim hate meat of pork for same reasons.

If parent are vegetarian and cook only vegetarian dishes/food in their house then what choice kids have there ? It would also become their habit to eat vegs and also they would start hating meat

yea better we quit this debate here because we are going off topic :)

@Bhai Zakir

Who are you trying to fool with those selective pictures? We all know the emotions your community feel internally for India and that is deception until it is made Dar ul Islam

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bhai Zakir

Who are you trying to fool with those selective pictures? We all know the emotions your community feel internally for India and that is deception until it is made Dar ul Islam

How do u know? Did u witness?

@Bhai Zakir

He is trying to prove that indian muslims are loyal to India and you still doubts on his loyalty/patriotism

or you hinduvata want every indian muslim to be like salman khan and want them to give up their religious identity :D

@Bhai Zakir

Have you been off your meds recently? You do not get to question the loyalty of another Indian Citizen. @Bhai Zakir is an old hand here and a respected member. Moreover there are certain tenets enshrined in the constitution of the Republic of India..you are in contravention of said tenets and as such you are the one who qualifies to not be considered an Indian...after all you are busy pissing on the paramount law of the land.

I agree Indian Muslims are some of the best Muslims you will ever find I still have my silver Aum chain my Guju Muslim dosts gave to me when I was a kid Sabir and Arif I will never forget you my friends! :) but going back to the cricket its a pity the rain meant it was not a 50 over game but really it was not going to be competitive to begin with.

He is trying to prove that indian muslims are loyal to India and you still doubts on his loyalty/patriotism

or you hinduvata want every indian muslim to be like salman khan and want them to give up their religious identity :D

may be @Bhai Zakir should stop trying to prove his loyalty. Its embarassing for people of majority community, as it proves we are intolerant lot. (which as well might be true)

@Bhai Zakir

You are a shame for all Indian members here....People like you and your counterparts in other communities are root of all problems....It is not totally your problem; generally you get it from family culture; learn never to mix with others and hate them.... After reading your post I felt that I have touched a snake....EHHHH ,,,

You are a shame for all Indian members here....People like you and your counterparts in other communities are root of all problems....It is not totally your problem; generally you get it from family culture; learn never to mix with others and hate them.... After reading your post I felt that I have touched a snake....EHHHH ,,,

most prolly a false flag...

@Bhai Zakir

Kya re..... Tera to full kela ho gya.... Sab gali de rahe hain..... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom