What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'world class' bowling has recently screwed the world's supposedly best batting side in their home ground twice to win a series :)

Defeating India in one Home Series dose not make them World Class Bowler's ....Only :pakistan::pdf: members have designated them as so called World Class Bowler's :what: What you've posted has been Posted by most of the Pakistani Member's (Rhetoric )....They ain't in league of Imran, Wasim or Waqar.....I (nah whole world) call's them the WORLD CLASS BOWLER'S Without a doubt but the crunch bunch of bowlers :laughcry: :astagh:

Except Ajmal I wouldn't call any of the current Pakistani bowlers as world class, yes they have done better than their batsmen but that's about it.

40 over game. pakistan already consumed 19 over. What are they gonna do?

20min interval between the match

Play will start soon, I think it will be a 35-36 over game. At the end of the Pakistani innings they will revise the score, so India will have to score more than what Pakistan would end up with. So the rain may actually help Pakistan.

This will now be a 40-over game. There will be a 20-minute interval, and the Powerplays will be split as eight overs and four overs

Can someone post the stats of these "world class bowlers"?

I see only one Pakistani bowler in the top 10 test bowlers list.

I am sure they are good but what is this "world class" business? How many wickets they have taken?

Except Ajmal!!! NONE is a World class bowler :omghaha:

Another 70 runs in rest of the overs:omghaha:

Whatever they score at the end of 40 overs will be revised, most likely India will have to score a few runs more than that.

Whatever they score at the end of 40 overs will be revised, most likely India will have to score a few runs more than that.

Exactly! We need to make sure that we are ahead of the D/L net rate all the time....:cheesy:

No actually if they score quickly in these 21 overs & don't loose wickets then India have to chase a big score otherwise as per the D/L method it will not be a huge difference.

Pakistan have only two more over of Powerplay left.

No actually if they score quickly in these 21 overs & don't loose wickets then India have to chase a big score otherwise as per the D/L method it will not be a huge difference.

The fact that they played the first 19 overs thinking it was a 50 over game would give them a few extra runs, but they also lost 3 wickets, that would go against them. I don't know the exact math, it's just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom