Status
Not open for further replies.
on batting crease they look like be facing for the 1st time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
there is no class in our batting

chuba to nahe albata guma zaroor daita tumhary ballers ko mar mar kar :bunny:

Kis zamanay ki baat kar rahe ho ? :cuckoo:

308gubl.jpg

Shahid Afridi's performance against India in the last ten years :rofl:

I said it many times, 200 is defendable score for our bowling. we should get 180 or 200 runs then we will win easily:coffee: Just need to touch 180 runs
bhi jaan aage indian batting hae Pakistani nehi k thussssssss ho ................
they are classic batsman, a total of around 260 to 280 would have been challenging for this indian batting line up ............
our bowling too isn't that much to pose a serious threat to indian class ...
my words are bitter so is truth ........

Is barish ne to bamboo kar ke rakha hai :angry:

bhi jaan aage indian batting hae Pakistani nehi k thussssssss ho ................
they are classic batsman, a total of around 260 to 280 would have been challenging for this indian batting line up ............
our bowling too isn't that much to pose a serious threat to indian class ...
my words are bitter so is truth ........

Pakistan has some very good spinners. And the pitch is turning square. So if Pakistan reaches 200 then I will put my money on Pakistan. Initially i thought 250 will be required to be safe. But the pitch will only deteriorate. IF its now turning square then its not hard to image how it will be in second innings.

I expect another wicket just after the game starts again...lols anyway even 240-250 is not enough for Pakistani team...they should make atleast 260+ to win the match.

AAJ to pakisatn ki ***** phate gii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom