What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

I wanted to see young fast bowler Junaid to play today along-with Wahab Riaz but they decided to play Umer Gul. Maybe because he has not been in good form lately, so this will give him a chance to practice.

@ Markus; it seems like Pakistani players have listent to you. They certainly are making this match interesting by becoming so lazy. This is the problem with Pakistan and I think also with India, they tend to get lazy after performing a little bit.

Pakistan 60-3 (14.3) | K Akmal 15(33) Misbah-ul-Haq 3(7)

Pakistan.

dont worry +300 are expected even 400 are still possible

Iam not worrying, In fact I have supported every game of Pakistan in this WC for pakistan.... You may clarify it with Jana :D.... Atleast 400 is expected of pakistan against a team like Canada....

Good to see Canada putting pressure on Pakistan-
Minnow teams always have a great chance- to win against Pakistan- specially in world cup matches- be it Bangladesh- Ireland- this time its gonna be CANADA ftw!!!

Iam not worrying, In fact I have supported every game of Pakistan in this WC for pakistan.... You may clarify it with Jana :D.... Atleast 400 is expected of pakistan against a team like Canada....

Be realistic man. 400 is never expected from Pakistani batsmen. Specially when we are playing against a minnow we tend to become lazy just like what they are doing today. In your avatar, is that Jackie Sherroff?

Be realistic man. 400 is never expected from Pakistani batsmen. Specially when we are playing against a minnow we tend to become lazy just like what they are doing today. In your avatar, is that Jackie Sherroff?

Heheh, Hey I was Supporting Farhan.... Nop, Its a malayalam actor "Muhammad Kutty" otherwise knows as "Mammooty"

Heheh, Hey I was Supporting Farhan.... Nop, Its a malayalam actor "Muhammad Kutty" otherwise knows as "Mammooty"

Okay, at first glance it looks like if it were Jackie's picture. He also had solid mustache.

Back
Top Bottom