What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

Its called pak afghan super kush, u want some?
Who is the coach though?

Saqlain Mushtaq is interim coach until something permanent is found, they might just keep him.

FD8H41fVcBA9T1E

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
You’re finally back after hiding away when india couldn’t qualify, Pakistan reached the semis, a feat even with your bhai bhais you couldn’t do

Definitely wouldn't mind o_O

Pakistan do not have a head coach currently, Saqlain however was asked to be the interim head coach for World T20. Hayden is the batting coach and Philander is the bowling consultant/coach.

If u r in few hrs radius of Peshawar ill send u 😂
Saqlain have worked with England alot so have experience. Not a bad option but id prefer a foreigner. The locals because of our typical grouping and political culture, tend to have favourites.

Lets us not put blame or try to find fault as to why Pakistan lost tonight. No one can control the 'Toss' and the Pakistan started with the disadvantage of losing it. In 20/20 game minor events such as a couple of good overs or dropping a crucial catch can be the deciding factor. This is evident from Pakistan's crushing victory over India. Most would agree that even though Pakistan won by 10 wickets, one one can be certain that in any future encounter India with the same squad; Pakistan would win especially by such a huge margin!

Despite the fact that Pakistan got a boon when Warner was given out when he was actually not; IMHO Australia won primarily because Zampa's 4 overs restricted Pakistan to an achievable total. Pakistan team performed very well over all. Even though today their best was not good enough, I support them with all my heart.

Last edited:
We lost game because of hasan ali. He was our biggest weakness in the whole Tournament. This particular match was in our grip until Hasan ali was introduced. I have no regrets. Team did exceptionally well. I think we still need Amir or some other bowler who could replace hasan ali permanently.

Hasan ali was so expensive even in previous games. Babar azam backed him every time but today it backfired. Hafiz was the best option but unfortunately Babar azam continued with hasan ali. This shows inexperience of Babar as a captain.

I think ICC should also take notice of strange no balls from hasan ali. Same pattern of no balls in each game. Pakistan should also investigate. No balls means free hits. There is a pattern. I hope ICC will look into this.

It was never about trophy. But, vengeance.

The revenge is served
India
New Zealand
Afghanistan

England........ next world cup for sure. . . Didn't forgive, never forget.
With respect it’s just a game yaar.
I was in ecstasy when we beat India. That was my World Cup final. Everything else became secondary.

Definitely wouldn't mind o_O

Pakistan do not have a head coach currently, Saqlain however was asked to be the interim head coach for World T20. Hayden is the batting coach and Philander is the bowling consultant/coach.
Considering how far they got, if they were better organized and had the right staff, perhaps they would at least perform consistently up to the level they achieved in this years T20

same here

never forget

Allah raises those who humble themselves

Whoever humbles himself by a degree for Allah, glory be to Him, Allah will raise him by a degree. Whoever is arrogant to Allah by a degree, Allah will lower him by a degree until he is made ‘the lowest of the low.’

but i agree they did play well way better than us no doubt

@GHALIB

A pajeet talking about arrogance and humble

Abay loro tum to woh log ho jo 10 wickets sai haar k bhi baap beta wala chutyapa kartai rehtai hain

With respect it’s just a game yaar.
I was in ecstasy when we beat India. That was my World Cup final. Everything else became secondary.

That's exactly as what I said. Pakistanis had the world after these 3 matches. Aus or NZ, can lift the trophy. Indian match was the real entertainment and then NZ. Afghanistan match wasn't treated such way unless, they became Indian cheerleaders in game and lost like clowns. Conclusion: Pakistan did the right kind of thrashing for these 3 teams.

I'm not an avid watcher of cricket but I've watched the matches this time around.
Out batting wasn't up to par and they were scoring much less while saving their wickets.

One of superb cricket. Donot worry Pakistan team played very well. Pakistan leads over Australia 13 to 10 wins. Many ppl think Pakistan played much better fighting spirit than Australia.

Missed 3 run outs, Toss, Dew, Afridi over and Hasan Ali catch dropped were turning moments.

Love the team's fighting spirit. One of the best Pakistan Teams of all time.

Back
Top Bottom