What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

Another Indian can’t handle that me fact they are home already. Kissing and wishing white man feet - typical Indian trade
was a joke, man

love my cricket, am a fan of this team of yours. It'd be lovely if they go on to win this one, seriously !

However it goes, Pak will need to further reluild in a hurry after this cup is done, the seniors who got drafted and have done well here are not a long term solution.. there's probably some good talent coming through the PSL team programs etc who get a taste of high level cricket, just like it has been for India.

Babar and SS Afridi are pretty established names by now.. what other 'future legend prospects' proper test players are coming through for Pakistan ? You'll hear of Gill and Shaw a lot in the years to come from India.

was a joke, man

love my cricket, am a fan of this team of yours. It'd be lovely if they go on to win this one, seriously !

However it goes, Pak will need to further reluild in a hurry after this cup is done, the seniors who got drafted and have done well here are not a long term solution.. there's probably some good talent coming through the PSL team programs etc who get a taste of high level cricket, just like it has been for India.

Babar and SS Afridi are pretty established names by now.. what other 'future legend prospects' proper test players are coming through for Pakistan ? You'll hear of Gill and Shaw a lot in the years to come from India.
Spastic look at the title and stop bringing india into this thread - this is Pakistan v Australia
Babar looking good

Baber have a word with rizwan...tell him to calm down he is a massive player

Babar is such a player, but he needs to relax abit, they are placing fielders exactly where he is hitting his shots, we need them two to stay as long as they can

Babar is such a player, but he needs to relax abit, they are placing fielders exactly where he is hitting his shots, we need them two to stay as long as they can
I think it’s an excellent start
Aussies are misfielding - not like than at all

It is straight away flat pitch, bowling second need a defending total. As much as they can score.

Back
Top Bottom