What's new

Pakistan VS Australia - Dubai

Holy crap! The opener 'Ahmad Shezad' is only 17 years old. I bet he's having the time of his life opening for Pakistan!

Pakistan is on course for victory with this 3rd ODI.
Ahmed Shehzad and Salman Butt are keeping steady and doing good job as the openers.
It's 57/0 and we're at the start of the 12th over.
If we keep this up we got this one! :D

GO PAKISTAN!!:pakistan::sniper:

Holy crap! The opener 'Ahmad Shezad' is only 17 years old. I bet he's having the time of his life opening for Pakistan!

Damn, now that's an interesting detail to mention Bezerk.
Very impressive, he's doing a great job so far as opener!

Edit: I was about to type : 95/0, but Salman Butt just got out.
So it's 95/1, first wicket has fallen, nonetheless we are still going for victory, Butt and Shehzad have done very well.

Score: 95/1 22th over

NOO! Younis Khan out aswell, his first ball DAMNED!
95/2

Fricking Hauritz, he's a pain in the ***.

Edit: Misbah-ul-Haq comes in and hits a SIX!

Edit: 109/4, requiring 89 runs with 6 wickets and 24.0 overs remaining.

We had a setback, lost Misbah and Shehzad, Australia seemed to get back in the game.

Afridi and Shoaib Malik batting right now.

Afridi is my main man! :tup:

Last edited:
Damn :( I wish i could watch the match.I am at cousin's house right now so i can't watch TV and i am on crappy GPRS so can't use live stream :( :( :( :(.

Damn :( I wish i could watch the match.I am at cousin's house right now so i can't watch TV and i am on crappy GPRS so can't use live stream :( :( :( :(.

Well, to make you feel a little bit better, i'm "following" or reading it up live at Cricinfo.com - The Home of Cricket.

They have updated live scorecards with commentary.

Edit: @#$% it's 123/5, Afridi out aswell.
We're taking big risks here, we cannot give this away!

Last edited:
Wow just WOW!

The best way to define Pakistan cricket is this ... 'If we bowl first and do an AMAZING job, we'll make sure that we PROVE that we can do a WORSE job at batting than the opposite team'.

*Sigh*

congrats..... we lost the match
i still cant believe we gave it away

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom