What's new

Pakistan VS Australia - Dubai

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so sad bad luck guys we will try our best at next time

I expected that we would lose 2nd ODI if i didn't make a few changes. Salman Butt.. the king of run outs...changed the whole momentum by getting Shahzad out in the begining.

C'mon webby, He scored 57 runs and was the Highest run scorer in the match.

i like his batting :D

^^raheel
Webby is saying that shaehzad was runout bcoz of mistake of salman butt!!

Yeah, i no way mean that we should have replaced Salman Butt. Just saying.. that he needs to improve his running between the wickets or rest him like Akmal until he gets his act together.

anybody seen - sohail tanveer anywhere ?????? Khurram Manzoor ? i heard so much about that guy.

Sorry guys, My bad.

@Duhashtmish: I have no clue why arent they playing sohail tanveer...A much better bowler than Iftikhar.

salman butt is crap why he runs two steps always when he hit the ball it create hessitattion in other partner i hope he hit the ball in the gaps he has replaced the great and champion saeed if he cant hit ball in gap he should be out of the team because of him we have lost 30 more runs and sohail tanvir should replace umar gul who is awfull with his balling and rao ifthikhar with yasir arafat it will give dept in our betting and both bowlers are as good as umar and rao

Salman but has played 51-54 matches!!
And he made 10 centuries!!
He's great player!!

Guys, what are the timings for today's game? It was today, wasn't it?

salman butt is crap why he runs two steps always when he hit the ball it create hessitattion in other partner i hope he hit the ball in the gaps he has replaced the great and champion saeed if he cant hit ball in gap he should be out of the team because of him we have lost 30 more runs and sohail tanvir should replace umar gul who is awfull with his balling and rao ifthikhar with yasir arafat it will give dept in our betting and both bowlers are as good as umar and rao

yes yes.......get gul out of the team.......man,the knightriders need him so damn much........

AUS 78/3 for 20.4 Overs.

P.S keep IPL out of this thread. Didn't one of you already made one specifically for IPL?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom