I hope they switch to Tensports soon.

96aae6757a5dad5e4b863f9884c5e70c.gif
AddEmoticons126119.gif

Pakistan 171/6 (44.1) Pakistan beat Australia by 4 wickets
AddEmoticons12638.gif

2384e9168b8bb661872af50770ab97bc.gif

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone! We won the first ODI!

A morale-boosting win for Pakistan after all that has happened in the recent months. Australia were in control early on, but were dented by a six-wicket burst from Shahid Afridi. Though they did fight back well to make Pakistan work for their runs, a score of 168 never looked threatening. Kamran Akmal was the star with the bat, making a fluent 48, and Afridi provided some entertainment with a quickfire 24. Misbah laboured to 30, but his presence at the crease was important for Pakistan to scale down their target.

Australia will try to bat hard at the nets, facing their spinners and using their feet a lot more to get some much needed practice ahead of their second match. Hold fire, and we'll bring you the details from the presentation shortly.

There are a zillion people on the presentation podium. Shahid Afridi is the Man of the Match. No surprises there.

^ shouldn't have taken us 44 overs to chase 169 though. But anyway, it's a great victory nonetheless!

'Boom Boom' Afridi indeed ;)

Good win for Pakistan, but I hope they will not get complacent, thats what we do. We start the series well and then give away the advantage to the opposition.

^^and this Pathan chap was blessed.
He never was that lucky with bowl ever before.
irony....

Pathan chap seems to have worked on his bowling skills, and to the fact that the Australians sucked big time against the spin attack recently.

I am glad he did what he could, and also there were some fire power from his bat also. Only if he could stop himself from edging it in the sky and just slog horizontally! :D

I was unable to see Nasir Jamshed.. the dude injured himself. I doubt that he will make a come back any time soon. He needs to hit up with the fitness guy David, while continue to work on opening the innings.

I was unable to see Nasir Jamshed.. the dude injured himself. I doubt that he will make a come back any time soon. He needs to hit up with the fitness guy David, while continue to work on opening the innings.
I don't know about Nasir Jamsheed!!! is he also some special item.. but the other new spinner was also awesome.

Afridi, It took him long but he came back with a bang......:tup:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom