What's new

Pakistan Vs Afghanistan Dec 2013

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Match has started, Who else is watching? Afghanis are going good!

Second out! it was Mangal who got out!

Afghanis hitting sixes and fours!! wooo! 22-2

Wow Another six!! Big shot!!

Last edited:
4!! afghanistan 37 for 3 8ovs. keep up afghanis!!

i will provide "naswar" to al afghanis team players for free if they beat pakistan :D

Wow another big six! afghanis on fire!! lol 48-3 RR=5.5+

i will provide "naswar" to al afghanis team players for free if they beat pakistan :D
i think they can win! 54 runs already from 9 overs! and 3 out only.

Afridi got a wicket! 64-4! AFG!

Last edited:
i wonder why noo world class team plays with afghanistan except Pakistan?
we made Bangladesh team & now we are making Afghan team wht we get in return?

Not strictly related to the game on the menu, but i don't understand why Pakistani team is sticking with the idea of a mediocre wicket keeper.

Not very long ago we had Rashid Latif and Moin khan, who were excellent keepers.....and could take the heat on the batting strip as well.

These Akmal brothers ,Kamran who has got a brick and the Umar who has got a greasy pair of gloves has not been so good at all.
They may survive against some low ranked newbies.But during the tough times against a quality side, few misses, few overthrows can shift the balance of a game.

Not to mention Umar Akmal was an excellent fielder with good reflexes.Giving him the gloves to stand behind the stumps is like asking a promising squadron leader to take a desk job when the war outbreaks.
If there is something he must be good in, it should be his batting,otherwise his 15-20 odd runs with a fast drooping average doesn't justify his presence in the team.

Is it the expected marriage that has diverted his attention from the game or is it the bad learning attitude that has hindered him from attaining a responsible position in the playing 11 ,that's unfathomable.

But one thing is for sure, he is in a process of wasting his talent.

Last edited:
Well Played by Afghanistan team

Today i am supporting Afghanistan team.as this will give a moral boost to the afghanistan cricket team.

I believe they are capable enough to even replace Bangladesh and other similar team's.

Best of luck Team Afghanistan,Beat the Pakistanis :P

Well Played by Afghanistan team

Today i am supporting Afghanistan team.as this will give a moral boost to the afghanistan cricket team.

I believe they are capable enough to even replace Bangladesh and other similar team's.

Best of luck Team Afghanistan,Beat the Pakistanis :P
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom