What's new

Pakistan vital for success in war against terrorism: US

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WASHINGTON: Pakistan shares a "complicated" relationship with the US but remains vital for America's success in the war against terrorism, the White House said.

"I think we have made clear that our cooperative relationship with Pakistan is important. It's been complicated, obviously, but it is vital to our successful effort against terrorism and terrorists," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters.

"The cooperation we've received from Pakistan in the past has led to a variety of successes in our effort against terrorists. We look forward to continuing that cooperative relationship," he said.

Carney said there was no secret to the fact that this was a complicated relationship and at times a "difficult" one.

"But it is an important relationship and one we're committed to because the cooperation between the United States and Pakistan, between our governments, our militaries, our security services, our intelligence services, is so vital to America's national security interests," Carney added.

Pakistan vital for success in war against terrorism: US - The Times of India

Yeh log humari jaan nahi chorain gain :sad:

They should be fair enough to say, that whatever they have achieved in WoT is bcaz of Pakistan. Sigh.

untill they make Pakistan subservient to their interests and try to remove WMDs from Pakistan they will not leave Pakistan. They want to ensure that no country can deter them from a full scale invasion - Look at Libya/Iraq etc. Pakistan's WMDs kind of restricts their 'REAL' intentions - The NEO-CONS/Zionists are hell-bent on distabalising Nations (especially Muslim ones).

Pakistan needs to be wise, it needs to eradicate foreign Intell agencies (i.e. CIA/MI6 etc) - It needs to broaden its support in the neighbour hood and counter US/Western Nations of ISOLATING Pakistan. There aim is to degrade Pakistan in Public opinion (by attacking the only institution that has kept Pakistan intact - i.e. ISI/Pak forces). Once enough World public opinion is anti-Pakistan, then engineer incidents so that Pakistan can fall/or attacked with world opinion in support (tacitly) or unopposed. Pakistan needs to 'play' this carefully and in its own interests!!!

untill they make Pakistan subservient to their interests and try to remove WMDs from Pakistan they will not leave Pakistan. They want to ensure that no country can deter them from a full scale invasion - Look at Libya/Iraq etc. Pakistan's WMDs kind of restricts their 'REAL' intentions - The NEO-CONS/Zionists are hell-bent on distabalising Nations (especially Muslim ones).

Pakistan needs to be wise, it needs to eradicate foreign Intell agencies (i.e. CIA/MI6 etc) - It needs to broaden its support in the neighbour hood and counter US/Western Nations of ISOLATING Pakistan. There aim is to degrade Pakistan in Public opinion (by attacking the only institution that has kept Pakistan intact - i.e. ISI/Pak forces). Once enough World public opinion is anti-Pakistan, then engineer incidents so that Pakistan can fall/or attacked with world opinion in support (tacitly) or unopposed. Pakistan needs to 'play' this carefully and in its own interests!!!

True, when these comes out of Pakistani Mouth, unfortunately he is labelled as 'conspiracy theorist'.

Back
Top Bottom