What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch

I feel like am talking to a wall .....

again am going to quote the same post

Yes Pakistan is behind all the problems in Kashmir..it is behind the radicalization of Kashmir..if you had never supported the jihadists in Kashmir in the early 90s...there would not have been so many deaths..this kill with a 1000 cuts attitude of Pakistan has not changed.....

You do realize you are accusing Pakistan again after losing all credibility for sake of national interests, right?

You are talking to a man who you cant answer with a straight face, just claims and more claims.

You do realize you are accusing Pakistan again after losing all credibility for sake of national interests, right?

You are talking to a man who you cant answer with a straight face, just claims and more claims.

Pakistan claims it supports freedom fighters.... the fact that Hafeez saeed is walking freely also states that you are supporting..there is nothing to be surprised here...you cannot deny something which your country has accepted ...

Pakistan claims it supports freedom fighters.... the fact that Hafeez saeed is walking freely also states that you are supporting..there is nothing to be surprised here...you cannot deny something which your country has accepted ...

I am a little surprised you called them freedom fighters instead of terrorists. Taliban were also freedom fighters supported by U.S. until they become terrorists in soviet Era. Earlier we with U.S. and many countries supported them for their freedom and now they are a pain for all of us. And now the Syrian rebels who are known terrorists are being armed openly?

Hafiz has said it numerous times, with a bounty on his head, "come and catch me" even stated his location (Lahore). Why don't you? I see every day new brags of india's "best special forces", "hints of military action", "surgical strikes". Whats stopping you? Most probably the sanity of your generals. While you play the role of ..

3pib0a.jpg

Edited by Surabhi Malik | Updated: August 10, 2013 08:28 IST
Amid growing tension between India and Pakistan over the killing of five Indian soldiers, the Pakistani army has once again violated the ceasefire.

According to reports, several posts of the Indian army in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir were targeted by the Pakistani army around midnight, forcing the Indian side to retaliate.

The firing continued till 3 am today. No causalities were however reported.

Just four day ago on Tuesday, five Indian soldiers patrolling the Line of Control were killed by terrorists backed by the Pakistani Army.

The incident has cast a shadow on the scheduled meeting between the Prime Ministers of the two countries scheduled to take place in New York next month.

On Thursday, newly-elected Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif tried to ease tensions by urging both sides to work swiftly to shore up a 10-year ceasefire. Mr Sharif expressed his sadness over the loss of life and said it was "imperative" for India and Pakistan to take "effective steps to ensure and restore" the truce.

Though the Indian government has not yet officially commented on whether the assault on the jawans will alter the meeting plan, sources say it is clear that "business as usual" will not continue with Pakistan and that the neighbour will have to effectively demonstrate its commitment to curbing attacks in India.

Sources said India is likely to delay its response to Islamabad's proposal for secretary level talks on issues like the Wullar Barrage, the Tulbul Navigation Project and Sir Creek.

Manmohan Sing ko Chudiyan Pehna Do..... Sardaro ke nam pe Kalanak

Now who is going to prove that Pakistani firing was really unprovoked? Like IA didn't do anything aggressive before that.

I am a little surprised you called them freedom fighters instead of terrorists. Taliban were also freedom fighters supported by U.S. until they become terrorists in soviet Era. Earlier we with U.S. and many countries supported them for their freedom and now they are a pain for all of us. And now the Syrian rebels who are known terrorists are being armed openly?

Hafiz has said it numerous times, with a bounty on his head, "come and catch me" even stated his location (Lahore). Why don't you? I see every day new brags of india's "best special forces", "hints of military action", "surgical strikes". Whats stopping you? Most probably the sanity of your generals. While you play the role of ..

3pib0a.jpg

your back to trolling again.....no ....am playing the role of trying to reason with you..

Whats stopping is.....you have an army who is independent to your civilian govt. and few generals who are trigger happy with their nukes. as you see...we have a lot to loose...you don't ..you are now taking advantage of that fact...but then your country is also paying a very heavy price for it....

your back to trolling again.....no ....am playing the role of trying to reason with you..

Whats stopping is.....you have an army who is independent to your civilian govt. and few generals who are trigger happy with their nukes. as you see...we have a lot to loose...you don't ..you are now taking advantage of that fact...but then your country is also paying a very heavy price for it....

Sry I posted a picture, automatically I am trolling.

So whats the point of all those "hints" of a military strike now and threats of "surgical strikes" made back after 26/11 , Indian people being made fools by their own govt and they learn to live with it?

Sry I posted a picture, automatically I am trolling.

So whats the point of all those "hints" of a military strike now and threats of "surgical strikes" made back after 26/11 , Indian people being made fools?

No ....not Indian people...Indian govt thinking we are fools....no body believes them..

Rest assured...the tit for tat in the border will continue..it has not stopped for the last two decades...i don't see it stopping any time soon...

Edited by Surabhi Malik | Updated: August 10, 2013 08:28 IST
Amid growing tension between India and Pakistan over the killing of five Indian soldiers, the Pakistani army has once again violated the ceasefire.

According to reports, several posts of the Indian army in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir were targeted by the Pakistani army around midnight, forcing the Indian side to retaliate.

The firing continued till 3 am today. No causalities were however reported.

Just four day ago on Tuesday, five Indian soldiers patrolling the Line of Control were killed by terrorists backed by the Pakistani Army.

The incident has cast a shadow on the scheduled meeting between the Prime Ministers of the two countries scheduled to take place in New York next month.

On Thursday, newly-elected Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif tried to ease tensions by urging both sides to work swiftly to shore up a 10-year ceasefire. Mr Sharif expressed his sadness over the loss of life and said it was "imperative" for India and Pakistan to take "effective steps to ensure and restore" the truce.

Though the Indian government has not yet officially commented on whether the assault on the jawans will alter the meeting plan, sources say it is clear that "business as usual" will not continue with Pakistan and that the neighbour will have to effectively demonstrate its commitment to curbing attacks in India.

Sources said India is likely to delay its response to Islamabad's proposal for secretary level talks on issues like the Wullar Barrage, the Tulbul Navigation Project and Sir Creek.

No ....not Indian people...Indian govt thinking we are fools....no body believes them..

Rest assured...the tit for tat in the border will continue..it has not stopped for the last two decades...i don't see it stopping any time soon...

Well duh it will continue, big revelation there!

Genius.jpg

Surgical strike and military action lies to the families of slain, it seems you are all talk, or should I say bark.

I think, MMS has a cooler brain than others. Pakistan receives billions of Saudi dollars to spread Jihad, but India does not. India should wait until Pakistan decides again to test Indian resolve and might. India should keep on building its economy until the day comes.

As usual, Pakistan will try to limit the war around Kashmir and India will spread it along the entire length of border up to the point near Ran of Kutch. Pakistan cannot fight a widely fought as well as a long war.

Well duh it will continue, big revelation there!

Genius.jpg

Surgical strike and military action lies to the families of slain, it seems you are all talk, or should I say bark.

If am all talk why did you reply to my posts two dozen times ?:lol: who'z a bigger tool now

I think, MMS has a cooler brain than others. Pakistan receives billions of Saudi dollars to spread Jihad, but India does not. India should wait until Pakistan decides again to test Indian resolve and might. India should keep on building its economy until the day comes.

As usual, Pakistan will try to limit the war around Kashmir and India will spread it along the entire length of border up to the point near Ran of Kutch. Pakistan cannot fight a widely fought as well as a long war.

Well said.
India must not get distracted from the focus on economy. That is where the true strength lies.

If am all talk why did you reply to my posts two dozen times ?:lol: who'z a bigger tool now

I replied to bring you down to prove the popular phrase, "barking dogs never bite".

Not to mention shattering your credibility on PDF.

Victory+is+mine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom