What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch

what ever..your true colors are out.....Eid Khatam....trolling shuru

ohk....so what am i supposed to do ?

Apparently my figure of speech was not clear. Eid had no effects on my thoughts or it should, I am permitted to think freely and argue reasonably.

Not much you can do anymore. I'm tired and sleepy, its almost 6 am here and gotta get up at 10 tomorrow. I Wonder if our fruitful discussions will remain or thrown into a blackhole by mods. G night or rather morning whichever you prefer.

Is the entire nation of pakistan completely delusional ?! What is wrong with you people ??

Actually we ask the same about your people almost every day. More so in the past few days especially, given the unpredictable and inconsistent blabbering stance of your media and your defense minister :laugh:

More specifically: "pulling facts out of your arses after some vegetarian curry and chili peppers"

Actually we ask the same about your people almost every day. More so in the past few days especially, given the unpredictable and inconsistent blabbering stance of your media and your defense minister :laugh:

More specifically: "pulling facts out of your arses after some vegetarian curry and chili peppers"

nothing unpredictable or inconsistent...it just people like you selectively believe TOI when it suits you and you don't when it does not.... simple as that ....

Back
Top Bottom