What's new

Pakistan v West Indies Test:

Pakistan should bring Zulfiqar Babur for the next match in place of Sohail Khan and Yonus Khan is an obvious choice against Nawaz.

P.S congrats to all the Pakistani supporters in the forum.

Pakistan won the match.....face palm on neighbours
@ Indian
D0A66K94.jpg
Jadeja is another Arnab should we send him barboorosa as a gift after jalan

Pakistan should bring Zulfiqar Babur for the next match in place of Sohail Khan and Yonus Khan is an obvious choice against Nawaz.

P.S congrats to all the Pakistani supporters in the forum.
We need off spinner brother most of left handers in West indies team and Zulfqar and yasir both will be turning in same direction

Sari choro. Aap ne match deakha?
India was chanting for WI and when realized Pakistan is winning left the stadium. Hahah kon log hain yeh.
Bhai I'm Pakistani not indian

We need off spinner brother most of left handers in West indies team and Zulfqar and yasir both will be turning in same direction

No Babur is finger spinner and he will get more bite from the pitch especially on the 4rth and 5th day than Nawaz. Also Yasir needs a better spinning partner especially when he is not getting much wickets.

To kab bola mainy aap Indian ho. Or behan not bhai. :d

Want to see jadeja face serioously

No Babur is finger spinner and he will get more bite from the pitch especially on the 4rth and 5th day than Nawaz. Also Yasir needs a better spinning partner especially when he is not getting much wickets.
Nawaz is also finger spinner

Disappointed with nawaz with bat and ball he did nothing holder was playing him with ease

We need off due to left handers in WI

Bh
To kab bola mainy aap Indian ho. Or behan not bhai. :d
Ai jadeja ka Kia hoga and doob ka karna chaheya lakin yeh log bhot besta ha

images (47).jpg
nice doggy position of idiot jadeja patloon ghili kardena teri chutiya player

Congratulations to Pakistan. Well played West Indies. It was a very close match.

Great job resilience of bravo greatest test match not one sided it is previllagd to win close match than a easy match

Disappointed with nawaz with bat and ball he did nothing holder was playing him with ease

Bh

View attachment 344350 nice doggy position of idiot jadeja patloon ghili kardena teri chutiya player

Aray bhai that is a fake account of Jadeja by some idiot who is also fanboy of Modi.

Us becharai ko kiyun galiyan dai rahai ho??

To kab bola mainy aap
Yaar 1 st day atleast 350 should be on board if u loose 1 wicket azhar is way too slow we need Younis whenever Younis score ton we win by big margin

Young talent ke pecha hum Na team 2007 ma haal dekha ha Younis as long as scoring runs we need runs at the end young or old Younis I bet will win marathon any given youngster u pick

Question is who scores runs

Bhai ki toons just look Younis records is best batsman Pak produced in test history I'm following him since his debut against Srilanka

He is champion of batsman any team you give he would be included 32 centuries and more to come hope he get 10000 runs first ever **** and he is only Pakistani who scored ton against all teams

Young r

Bh

View attachment 344350 nice doggy position of idiot jadeja patloon ghili kardena teri chutiya player

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Dead pitch, rookie errors from WI and paidu Team true to its tradition nearly lost to #10 test side in the world. Yes they won but in my book they did not deserve to. !!

Congrats to Pakistan. Fought hard and the win is very sweet. WI played well, but were always short.

That ugly Indian Jadeja must be burning like a hot iron. Stupid fool politicizing sports. Goes to show how nasty and hateful these people are.

Back
Top Bottom