What's new

Pakistan v South Africa, 1st Test, Abu Dhabi

Off course thats why i said its for those who have plenty of free time.. we had eid yesterday and no qurbani here so it was boring..just eid prayers and meeting with friends

I watched most of the play on mobile phone while doing others thing inludinh cooking :D

Unbelievable .. I like to watch cricket , due to load shedding heard Radio commentary as well but mobile(Headache ) ... :fie:

Unbelievable .. I like to watch cricket , due to load shedding heard Radio commentary as well but mobile(Headache ) ... :fie:

Well my mobile is note 2 with 5.5 inch screen so live tv dont look too bad :D

Hopefully this match will.end 3rd day tomorrow if pakistan manage to take wicket of AB

Well my mobile is note 2 with 5.5 inch screen so live tv dont look too bad :D

Hopefully this match will.end 3rd day tomorrow if pakistan manage to take wicket of AB

5.5 is not so big anyways you choice ..:tup:

InshaAllah .. The team seems to be in a good mood

Victory! Six teams couldn't do in last 3 years what just happened.

Pak team is as unpredictable as any. Just lost a Test to Zimbabwe & here they are beating the No.1 Test team

PAKvSA 1st Test Match at Abu Dhabi SA 249/10 PAK 442/10 SA 232/10 PAK 45/3 PAK Won By 7 Wickets

No mention of Misbah... this time?

Where are the those, who use to humiliate me for support to Misbaha?

Again, what the hell is this Azhar Ali... is it Frahat Ali 2 in making?

Victory! Six teams couldn't do in last 3 years what just happened.

Pak team is as unpredictable as any. Just lost a Test to Zimbabwe & here they are beating the No.1 Test team

PAKvSA 1st Test Match at Abu Dhabi SA 249/10 PAK 442/10 SA 232/10 PAK 45/3 PAK Won By 7 Wickets

Congrats mate. It was really a good victory. Anyway I couldn't understand ' 6 teams couldn't do in last 3 years' part, would you elaborate pls??

Congrats mate. It was really a good victory. Anyway I couldn't understand ' 6 teams couldn't do in last 3 years' part, would you elaborate pls??
Its first test loss of SA since 2011 which was their last loss against sri lanka..thats what he mean i guess

SA will stay no 1 even if lose next one as well

Pakistan, the only team in the world that loves giving fighting chances to other teams even if it's 40 runs to victory

Back
Top Bottom