What's new

Pakistan using terrorism as state policy: Indian PM

I think as long as US focus on terrors inside pakistan india has it cards safe. All these allegations are more to do with keeping pakistan cooperative with US. Somewhere I read that the Kashmir violence has came down after afghan wars. At present I dont think India can do something or should do something...
Keep the pressure on pakistan to make sure they continue war in afghan and US stablilizes its grip more here rather than Iran.

India is rocking !

we go to UN wow for what and why OIC simply when we going to hang them your whole nation crying why we go any were we have Cort's and we have our systems.i will sugess you Indians which money you pay on visits to go cry there if they spent that in national security today you never see that 11 guys hijack Bombay 72 hours.loll

You cant go because your lies will be exposed .If Pakistan had any little clues they would have trumpeted around the world.

Let the Indian PM ***** all he wants, let them whine as usual without any proof. As usual the Indians are talking big but dont have the audacity to launch any action.

And his evidence is ... oh wait, he doesn't have any, just the usual lies and propaganda to brainwash another generation of young Indians into hating Pakistan and maintain the edifice of India on Pakistan-hatred.

So long as the Indian leadership continues to disseminate lies and propaganda and inculcate hate in its population for Pakistan, peace will not be possible.

I put the GoI's efforts in this respect in the same category as the children's shows in Gaza feeding kids Israel hatred - here we have the highest political figure in the land ranting out outright lies, of course its going to have an effect on young Indians listening, and another generation gets brainwashed to hate.

Back
Top Bottom