What's new

Pakistan used cricket diplomacy to survey terror targets

LOL that was a good one. But like they say - The fog can only take place after there is a fire.

i like how you tried to be cheeky and ask a "innocent" question! so what name do you go by on BHARAT RAKSHAK? and i will see how much fog your fire has created!

This 72 virgin thing is the biggest hogwash.

There are very little narrations that there will be 72 'hourries' and secondly everybody will get a hourri, not only martyrs.

Some people need to get real.
You mean everyone will get 72 Virgins? That's great. Do women also get to have these kind of stuffs?

The last line gives it away..
we Muslims know its 72,000 virgins...Not measly 72 virgins...
Another Brain fart from some bored hindu....

Hey Ice_man, did you see it? I dont think he is from Bharat Rakshak!

so this guy and his claims are gospel to you? If so then i guess anything he might claim is believed by you! you have many pscyhos of your own like BAL THACKREY,BAJRANG DAL & MODI. so whatever they say is believed by all hindus?

The last line gives it away..
we Muslims know its 72,000 virgins...Not measly 72 virgins...
Another Brain fart from some bored hindu....

72,000 haha YES sorry i got my numbers wrong :D

i like how you tried to be cheeky and ask a "innocent" question! so what name do you go by on BHARAT RAKSHAK? and i will see how much fog your fire has created!
You got me. I like your smartness man.

And no, I am not on Bharat Rakshak. I tried joining it but those guys ask for the outlook email id and not the regular ones. :sad:

so this guy and his claims are gospel to you? If so then i guess anything he might claim is believed by you! you have many pscyhos of your own like BAL THACKREY,BAJRANG DAL & MODI. so whatever they say is believed by all hindus?
I got your point. But I'm not saying that everybody in Pakistan believs them. I'm just saying that this kind of talk is taking place while brainwashing.

I love threads like this...

I can troll

troll.png

I got your point. But I'm not saying that everybody in Pakistan believs them. I'm just saying that this kind of talk is taking place while brainwashing.

well both sides of the border it happens in brainwashing like Babu Bajrangi the killer of gujrat admitted he enjoyed killing muslims.

brain washing is strong on both sides for certain people. but main stream newspaper such as Times of India reporting this nonsense is not good for the mass community.

I love threads like this...

I can troll

troll.png

3 threads running on trolling,one on zaid hamid one this and one on surbjeet!

today is special troll SATURDAY!

I would like see some objectionable statements from those people or organisations.

HaHaHaHa......abu jandal is their new talking cat....He says what they want to hear and these bhartis listen to what they tell him....

talking-cat-02-301x535.png
im

well both sides of the border it happens in brainwashing like Babu Bajrangi the killer of gujrat admitted he enjoyed killing muslims.

brain washing is strong on both sides for certain people. but main stream newspaper such as Times of India reporting this nonsense is not good for the mass community.
Okay. My point was that this kind of stuff is used to brainwash them.

I had gone to RSS "get together" once. You may find there "lectures" brainwashing (I did too), but they dont talk about anything related to women and virgins. They just talk about the defence of the country. While these terrerists are talking about attacking India to get 72 Virgins. Do you see the difference my friend?

Back
Top Bottom