What's new

Pakistan US Relations After the US attack on PA Soldiers

That is some glory story you can also equate (give credit to) mukti bahni- bangladeshi people- indra gandhi- sam manikshaw- bhutto- yahya khan- and many others-

I dont see the single hand of RAW in here which you bluntly lying about-- :azn:

Actors (mukti bahni), supporters (bangladeshi people), leadership (Indira Gandhi and you know who)
Sam Manikshaw (military leadership) - yahya khan (lunatic out of touch with his people).
But if you forget RAW, you forget the context and the script.

My god , my pakistani friend pls make ur mind Is RAW a successful or failed agency ... coz few month back u guys were blaming balochistan ,karachi blast and riots, even ur failed foreign policy to be coz of RAW ..
Now all of sudden they are failed agency...
double dholkis:lol::lol:

Pappu pass ho gaya ya fail
Ya that is wt i'm thinking..Now wt i get is that most of our Pakistani friends are just making self written stories here..Because in India everyone knows abt ISI but in Pakistan there is lot of differences on Raw Capability..

128693811681724704.jpg

RAW is probably the only agency in the region that almost single handedly engineered the creation of a new country..You want to see the accomplishments of RAW, pick up a map of the region and you will see those right between Manipur and West Bengal.. And a little more in Siachen..

And all this without the world leveling accusations of being a terrorist entity on it..

What.....did they hibernate during the Kargil winter. :whistle:

With a terrorist (thats what Pakistani govt claimed Kargil attackers were before it was proven that it was the NLI of PA), you got to win everytime and the terrorist needs to win just once. Kargil and a bunch of other terror strikes in India were those losses.. No one wins always.. And you have examples in Pakistan of that every other week now (used to be every other day till a month back)

Read Post 21...
RAW has strong Plan to respond "Mission Kashmir". It was peace talk initiated by politician which made it a paper agency. It is Pakistan's good luck that RAW is weak...

No wonder RAW individually is such a failed paper agency-
What CIA could not do alone- it will try doing it with RAW-

Shows the caliber and metal of ISI-

Nah, RAW is such powerfull that CIA is looking toward it to do what it cant do.;)

Yes Sir,is Kargil still controlled by Pakistan or anybody but India ?Intelligence did fail but the Indian army undid their failure.

Hope you cud say the same for Bangladesh and Siachen.

Read Post 21...
RAW has strong Plan to respond "Mission Kashmir". It was peace talk initiated by politician which made it a paper agency. It is Pakistan's good luck that RAW is weak...

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

The more people believe RAW is weak, the better it is for RAW.. For an intelligence agency to be in news all the time, like ISI , is a pretty pathetic operational situation..

but to each his own...

:rofl: lagta hei MR. SENATOR nei DAAROO bahot pi thi

May be, he DRANK lots of alcohol last night :)

why should others advice us to be friends???cant we ever become friends????if religion is the only hindrance then really Pakistanis must come and see the people to people relationship btw Hindus and Muslims...apart from the one incident happened in Gujarat i dont see any problems btw religions....i have many Muslim friends and i dont think i have any problem of having Pakistani mislim as friends either after all we were from the same nation once upon a time...dont know when it will happen or if at all it will happen but just i wish it happens....

Back
Top Bottom