What's new

Pakistan turning Afghans into 'slaves': Karzai

How I wish what he said was true. We could make great slaves out of these people especially after all they owe us.

I think the statements comes when the Afghans ususally have lower class jobs in Pakistan and that is basically what they can get considering their education level and their ability. They are hard workers, and they as individuals choose to live like that, and by the way, I dont think they even consider themselves Afghani anymore.

This 110%. Hey even Pakistan labour class are suffering at the hands of low wages, extended working hours, squalid working conditions, zero social security and zero labour rights.

Hon. Hamid Karzai should come to Rawalpindi and see if Pakistani citizens who are at the bottom tier of employment fare any better then their Afghani immigrant counterparts.

So you had to dig up a 5 year old thread just to troll?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

:no: errr no i found it in the related threads section when looking down below.

You really dont think i would waste hours of my life digging out some old post. You indians add so much humor and good taste to this forum. Congrats :cheers:

This thread was started in 2006 & 2006 - 2011, so much changes has come so why we have to discuss old news.

ask him how much slave he was while living in a palace in karachi, truth is, educate these afghans and they will earn both respect and money just like any other pakistani, no exceptions

So you found a thread which hasn't been posted in since 2007, and decided to revive it because you wanted to post such insightful comments? Got it.

i didnt bother checking the date. :lazy:

looks like someone else seems so interested that they're commenting. :angel:

no one forced you to look at it or reply to it....

Back
Top Bottom