What's new

Pakistan - Turkey (PAC-TAI) Collaboration for NGFA-TFX 5th Gen Aircraft l Updates, News & Discussion

"Someone may or may not have seen project AZM design :whistle:

I can say with 80% confidence that what I have seen is indeed AZM design. I've debated in my head about it and I have decided not to disclose anything about it. I will let some idiot do that when it becomes more widely known. I will only say this: It is a clean sheet design. Now whether Pakistan uses this design to get concessions on J-31/35 is anybody's guess."
Will you hold your breath for this design to become an end product.It seems a complex design.

I can say with 80% confidence that what I have seen is indeed AZM design. I've debated in my head about it and I have decided not to disclose anything about it. I will let some idiot do that when it becomes more widely known. I will only say this: It is a clean sheet design. Now whether Pakistan uses this design to get concessions on J-31/35 is anybody's guess."

still sticking to 80%?
and you are relating your previous year post to this design, confirming it?

still sticking to 80%?
and you are relating your previous year post to this design, confirming it?
Well, I would let someone else confirm it to 100%. A few design details are not noticeable & I am not going to say anything about them. Its twin engined, has super-manueverability, & will be fast. AMCA can not hold even a candle to it.

But the question is: will this be built when there is J-35 & TFX?

Will you hold your breath for this design to become an end product.It seems a complex design.
No I would not. Time will tell. Chances are low now.

MMU first prototype (372 days left to roll out ceremony)
FNbWlpMVIAEuXkH

MIUS B1 (1 year to first flight)
FNbWl0-UcAEsqEz

abeb2d3a5e31dbc68633b77625372aa6--fighting-plane-air-air.jpg

5th Gen Design.jpg

But with canards?? This means it is NOT plain and simple a Pakistani-TFX but a different design!

Although I told with the SSB employee and the reliable defense magazine that TFX and AZM are not the same projects and that they only support each other, some people talked about it for pages and insisted on not accepting it. Now you are trying to emulate the AZM image shown from the official source with the TFX fan art made by an unofficial person years ago. Above all, have your trust and respect for your engineers.

Last edited:

The first picture of two design plane with and without canart are KF21/IFX design. Completed in 2012 December, developed by ADD Korea and Indonesian Aerospace.

The one without canard that become the base of KF21 final design.

1647002009725.png

KF21/IFX has 2 design

(Use Automatic translate in English for certain web browser)

Last edited:
Although I told with the SSB employee and the reliable defense magazine that TFX and AZM are not the same projects and that they only support each other, some people talked about it for pages and insisted on not accepting it. Now you are trying to emulate the AZM image shown from the official source with the TFX fan art made by an unofficial person years ago. Above all, have your trust and respect for your engineers.
Yo chill out 😅, I wasn't trying to emulate anything to anyone, I apologize if it seemed that way.
I just shared it cuz it looked very similar to this concept.
Rest I don't think I need to prove anything about my respect and trust on my motherlands hardworking engineers.

but does this mean the cooperation with Turkey is more a system related one than airframe? At least given it is a delta canard, it is not the TFX, which is already under construction.

but does this mean the cooperation with Turkey is more a system related one than airframe? At least given it is a delta canard, it is not the TFX, which is already under construction.
Yes this seems to be the case. @RadarGudumluMuhimmat have also said this with reference of a reliable defence magazine.

It is not quite possible to speculate at this point. More information is needed. Azm 5Gen design is more complicated & we do not yet know if that is what Pakistan would opt for.

The fact that Pakistan is developing technology for own radar & other avionics tells me that the in case of a joint venture, PAF may want its customizations under the skin. So we can not say.

It is not quite possible to speculate at this point. More information is needed. Azm 5Gen design is more complicated & we do not yet know if that is what Pakistan would opt for.

The fact that Pakistan is developing technology for own radar & other avionics tells me that the in case of a joint venture, PAF may want its customizations under the skin. So we can not say.
Most probably Chinese engine and avionics to integrate Chinese weapons set which we currently using and even upcoming

Back
Top Bottom