What's new

Pakistan trying to bleed India through a thousand cuts: Official.

DarK-LorD

BANNED
Reaction score
11 Oct, 2011, 04.17PM IST, PTI
Pakistan trying to bleed India through a thousand cuts: Official.

NEW DELHI: Pakistan is trying to bleed India through a thousand cuts and the country's economic establishments are running the risk of being attacked, a top government official said today.

"This (Jehadi) brand of terrorism is primarily sponsored by our neighbouring country in the west whose... policy is to conduct war against India by all other means and bleed us through a thousand cuts. This naturally includes the targeting of anything...with a view to damaging, degrading or destroying the engines of economic growth and critical centres of power and strength of our country," Secretary ( Internal Security) in the Union Home Ministry U K Bansal said here.

Bansal was delivering his inaugural address at a seminar titled 'the challenge of terrorism to India's infrastructure and economy' here.

"It is legitimate to anticipate that countries and entities hostile to Indian interest will try to extract maximum advantage in their efforts by attacking our economic and high value targets. Critical economic infrastructure is obviously in the firing line...," he said.

Bansal added these activities are being "planned, financed and facilitated" from across the western border of the country.

"The fact is that it is clearly directed to cause multi- lateral damage. For instance, the natural and social harmony was targeted at Akshardham (in 2002). Economic institution such as the Bombay Stock Exchange and business hub like Zaveri Bazaar are regarded as legitimate targets by Pakistan," he remarked.

Pakistan trying to bleed India through a thousand cuts: Official - The Economic Times

Pakistan trying to bleed us thru thousand cuts, we are trying to bleed them with thousand cuts.. i suppose that squares off. However we should be more concerned about our internal bleeding by million cuts caused by our netas & babus... just my two p..

This is a response to your own "exact" policy initiative , don't blame us , when you play with fire you must expect to get burnt !

Wish it was true... BUT... i dnt think so ... we r busy protecting ourselves frm indian proxy wars.....Hope we return the favour.

India doing the same, equation balance....Next time don't blame Pakistan for failures in your backyard.

Bleed India with a thousand cuts???? For us it isn't even like a piddly mosquito bite that produces only a small irritating rash!! And Pakistan's establishment thinks it's bleeding us and inflicting a lot of pain in the process!! Jeeez!

Bleed India with a thousand cuts???? For us it isn't even like a piddly mosquito bite that produces only a small irritating rash!! And Pakistan's establishment thinks it's bleeding us and inflicting a lot of pain in the process!! Jeeez!

Officials are the Indians not Pakistanis, give another read to the article.

So, you agree Pakistan doing nothing to bleed India!! Good, Pakistan is right for saying no involvement in Indian insurgency.

The question is what are U(top gov official) doing to prevent this??

top gov officers is not for to stop it but they are to do it.
police-Verdi wale gunde+ to search ways to collect notes
neta-to suck all resources so that we can get thousands cut+ to find way to get vote & note
public-always to get choat
We are stranded between vote,note and choat

there was a thread on this which said that Musharraf quoted this phrase.

I would agree Pakistan has tried every bit to harm India'a progress but has failed miserably and in turn has bled itself
due to its own policies. In any sphere be it defence, economy, space,education or foreign relations India has left Pakistan far behind and now with each passing day it will pull the gap farther and farther.

Cheers

Officials are the Indians not Pakistanis, give another read to the article.

So, you agree Pakistan doing nothing to bleed India!! Good, Pakistan is right for saying no involvement in Indian insurgency.

He means.. Trying -- Yes, succeeding -- No

Pakistan trying to bleed us thru thousand cuts, we are trying to bleed them with thousand cuts.. i suppose that squares off. However we should be more concerned about our internal bleeding by million cuts caused by our netas & babus... just my two p..

Ur 2nd point is wrong as India is not trying to bleed pakistan at all.

Back
Top Bottom