What's new

Pakistan Tour of Bangladesh 2021 | 3 T20s & 2 Test Cricket matches

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Cricket Team Tour of Bangladesh

Pakistan to play 3 T20s and 2 Test matches with Bangladesh. Pakistan likely to give more chances to players who did not got chance to play in T20 World cup at Dubai. Hope Bangladesh rise up this time.

The three T20Is will be followed by two Test matches.

Pakistan squad for the two Tests, which will be played from 26-30 November and 4-8 December in Chittagong and Dhaka, respectively will be announced in due course.

Meanwhile, the PCB has retained the same team management, which is presently in the United Arab Emirates, barring batting consultant Matthew Hayden who is not available due to prior commitments.

T20I squad

Babar Azam (captain), Shadab Khan (vice-captain), Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan (wicketkeeper), Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Sarfaraz Ahmed (wicketkeeper), Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani, Shoaib Malik, Usman Qadir

Didn't Bangladesh refuse to come to Pakistan? This government is Dhaka is terrible.
Yet I saw Bangladeshi brothers and sisters celebrating the defeat of Indian at the t20

Didn't Bangladesh refuse to come to Pakistan? This government is Dhaka is terrible.
Yet I saw Bangladeshi brothers and sisters celebrating the defeat of Indian at the t20

You have to differentiate the actions of govts. based on politics and how/what people really feel in a country.

Bangladeshis are going mad on placing Pakistani flag in playground during training session.
I will post the article from DHaka tribune very soon

I think they visited Pakistan earlier this year or last year for odi series if am not mistaken. This is why now Pakistan has visited them

Should have played 5-T20 and 3-ODI
2 Test

The wicket in Bangladesh was bowler friendly was nice to see some wickets go down

With all due respect to BD, this is one boring tour, predominantly because the environment is dull. There once was charm playing in Dhaka, it seems to have gone now.

Would have been worthwhile to send fringe or 2nd team players to test them because this is a really poor Bangladesh side and even our 3rd team would have beaten them

Back
Top Bottom