What's new

Pakistan in South Africa 2013

^ yea we were expecting magic from junaid and ajaml but its hafeez who has done the job for Pakistan. now he has to do batting as well :D ..dont know if its good batting pitch where 250 is good score

^ yea we were expecting magic from junaid and ajaml but its hafeez who has done the job for Pakistan. now he has to do batting as well :D ..dont know if its good batting pitch where 250 is good score

not a too good batting wicket ...ball does a bit ....but still 250 shouldnot be a hectic task but you know over batting i cant bet on them even if chasing 100 runs

Pictures from First day

154027.jpg

154026.jpg

154025.jpg

154019.jpg

154018.jpg

154015.jpg

154013.jpg

154011.jpg

as usual Pak team batting struggling with 12-3 after they resumed batting over last night score of 6-0 so today just made 6 runs and lost 3 wickets ...all wickets taken by steyn

Domestic club batting side of Pakistani team is now exposing its true colors.
Pakistan will loose the match with an innings defeat.

Well something positive for Pak...they at least managed to do better than NZ who got all out for less than 30 against same attack :P

pakistan batting aside younus has not even a bit of experience in playing in SA conditions, pakistan is a very new team will struggle, but lets hope they resist follow on, 54 score to avoid follow on

No shame in losing to the South Africans - they are nothing short of a brilliant side. And Steyn - I didn't see the likes of Garner and Holding bowl but I did see Walsh and Ambrose and Steyn is the best genuine pace bowler I have seen.

The middle order was getting smashed in the practice match. Currently, they are facing world's second best bowling attack at their home ground.

49 all out Pakistan team lol and follow on ...they needed just 54 runs with 10 wickets in hand to avoid follow on and they failed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom