What's new

Pakistan today successfully tested Shaheen -1A Ballistic Missile

Street power greater than political numbers.
Street power can only block roads but can't change the constitution or foreign policies. I thought you guys lived a society where this was a common knowledge. So TLP can say whatever they want in the streets but nothing is going to change in the assemblies even in our darkest days.

Missile war heads are lot easier to make stealthy from radar then aircraft are. Any Indian strategist that believes an ABM shield will protect them is crazy.

Ballistic missiles cannot be stealth. If the IR flash from them being launched (and their radar signature) is not enough, the warhead hurling down at Mach-25+ surely will be.

LMAO so the purpose of a missile is to reach farthest where no man has ever gone before?

what is so important in India beyond 1000 KM
The purpose of a ICBM would be to deter enemies that are far away. You need to keep all your enemies under your range. Something you have not done.
Pakistan will need ICBMs to hit France or French Guyana.
France is not a enemy to Pakistan, not yet atleast. Pakistan needs a ICBM to keep US in check. A Pakistani ICBM should solely be US-oriented.

Last edited:
An ICBM against exactly who? We don't have a beef beyond 1000km and these missiles serve the purpose for us being a defensive force. I would rather have more of these instead of having smaller quantities of ICBMs.
"An ICBM against exactly who"? As mentioned previously a ICBM to hit the American mainland.

"We don't have a beef beyond 1000 km". I don't know where this thinking that India is our enemy comes from. We must get rid of this thought and look at reality. Your biggest enemy is 13 000 km away not 1000 km. The US is the biggest existential threat for Pakistan.

We need a satellite launch platform, we can’t always expect our allies to help launch our satellites.

"An ICBM against exactly who"? As mentioned previously a ICBM to hit the American mainland.

"We don't have a beef beyond 1000 km". I don't know where this thinking that India is our enemy comes from. We must get rid of this thought and look at reality. Your biggest enemy is 13 000 km away not 1000 km. The US is the biggest existential threat for Pakistan.
Man you are onto something else.

What do you mean my friend?
ICBM cannot solve our problem with US. We would need a Chinese or Russian level of military modernization and build up to take on US militarily. I understand that American have been spoilers for our national interests but we haven't reached to a point where there are open hostilities.

Ballistic missiles cannot be stealth. If the IR flash from them being launched (and their radar signature) is not enough, the warhead hurling down at Mach-25+ surely will be.

Ballistic missiles cannot but warheads can be shaped to reduce their rader signature. IR search and track is only effective at shorter ranges. Stealthy warheads that maneuver combined with decoys are much much harder to hit for current export grade ABM tech that India can acquire from Russia or Israel.
The purpose of a ICBM would be to deter enemies that are far away. You need to keep all your enemies under your range. Something you have not done.

France is not a enemy to Pakistan, not yet atleast. Pakistan needs a ICBM to keep US in check. A Pakistani ICBM should solely be US-oriented.
Crazy talk. Pakistan does not need ICBM's to secure itself.

Last edited:
Stealth? That must be some of the new additions
Bare with my ignorance, but a random question. Are there any known missile systems that are considered to be the reply of S-400/300. I mean in terms of tackling the air defenses and reaching the target.

Bare with my ignorance, but a random question. Are there any known missile systems that are considered to be the reply of S-400/300. I mean in terms of tackling the air defenses and reaching the target.
S400 is not a threat to our long range missiles.It is threat to our cruise missiles and fighter jets which can be minimized by making them stealth and more manuerable.

Back
Top Bottom