What's new

Pakistan To Unveil MRAP Vehicle

isay aur gandi shakal nahe mili the bananay kiliye ?

I would have definitely hired Turkish designers and engineers for any Military Vehicle.

Any experienced firm like HIT can make good decent Armored vehicles, Wether its Pakistani or Turkish. I think the problems lies more in its budget, Because of limitations like these Pakistani engineer cant really use there full potential. You know what they say, Money talks.

Any experienced firm like HIT can make good decent Armored vehicles, Wether its Pakistani or Turkish. I think the problems lies more in its budget, Because of limitations like these Pakistani engineer cant really use there full potential. You know what they say, Money talks.

Think the problem is imagination, even copying or something look alike does not matter atleast design aesthetics along with durability has a best performance and outcome. And HIT has good military grade software so I don't think so there is any limitation and has nothing to do with Funds. I can make 101 designs with-in parameter so why can't HIT.

Same goes for PAC super mushak I hope we can opt and switch for TAI Hurukus under TOT in coming Future and let go super mushak. Infact If PAC wants they can actually design similar to TAI hurukus or Pilatus.

Looks rubbish if you ask me.

In terms of its design it is a work of genius. V shaped body increases the survivability ratio of the vehicle. It can be called a natural defense as bullets will only bonce off when fired from certain angles. With use of proper Armour it can do wonders for us.

we I hope that this program may be a success and maybe it's 2nd prototype is a tittle better in shape also....:):cry:

First i am not sure is this a right topic to put this information in to, but not long ago a famous serbian military journalist Miroslav Lazanski stated that Pakistan made a deal with Serbia to buy a 15 pre-production Lazar 2 armored vehicles. He has a good connection with in Serbian army and defence industry, so this might be real deal. Pakistan defence minister visited Serbia not so long ago, and they were talking about possible buy of our armored vehicles.

Lazar 2 is not finished yet, but we are expecting to see the first prototype in this year. This is Lazar 1 :

Lazar_BVT_8808-SR_MRAP.jpg

And these are some pictures of how Lazar 2 should look a like:

16atyyg.jpg

15vole.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hav'nt seen any in action as yet...

dont care if its ugly, has to be effective....save lives!

I would have definitely hired Turkish designers and engineers for any Military Vehicle.

It is really difficult for me to understand Why such two countries describing themselves brothers, doesn't go to participation to design/develop an armoured vehicle based on one of Turkey's already designed one ? Turkey is like a paradise for armoured vehicles from Otokar to FNSS, Nurol, BMC. All have design abilities to reveal a state of art NATO standart product which is able to compete with Western rivals.

It is really difficult for me to understand Why such two countries describing themselves brothers, doesn't go to participation to design/develop an armoured vehicle based on one of Turkey's already designed one ? Turkey is like a paradise for armoured vehicles from Otokar to FNSS, Nurol, BMC. All have design abilities to reveal a state of art NATO standart product which is able to compete with Western rivals.

That question puzzles me these MRAP/Armored vehicles would be serving for a long time so why not buy something that is already available without strings attached unless Turkey is not ready to give some sort of TOT.

Back
Top Bottom