What's new

Pakistan To Unveil MRAP Vehicle

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

PakistaniMRAP.jpg

Alhamdu'lillah.

Now, if someone could please confirm whether it's supposed to be Tom or Jerry?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

well I hope it will also work for PA as mine resisting.....:unsure:
and it's second upgrade is a bit good looking...

You can briefly see the MRAP being displayed to former CJCSC @ 0.50.

Sri Lankan Army Chief on a visit to HIT, with MRAP in the background.

3080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks rubbish if you ask me.

All the APC's HIT makes are rubbish. They should seek Saudi's assistance in how to make a proper armored vehicle.Not a single APC i see from HIT is heavily shielded or have proper finishing in compare to the APC's made by Saudia, Jordan Turkey and other countries.

All the APC's HIT makes are rubbish. They should seek Saudi's assistance in how to make a proper armored vehicle.

Kingdom is still one of the largest importers, i don't know how and where you got that from. There is a saudi MRAP vehicle but hasn't been produced in numbers yet.

Not a single APC i see from HIT is heavily shielded or have proper finishing in compare to the APC's made by Saudia, Jordan Turkey and other countries.

Apart from Turkey no one else makes indeginous armored vehicles.

Pakistan has reportedly sought better protected vehicles from as far away as Germany, Turkey and the U.S. However, a lack of financial resources seems to have hampered those efforts.

Lack of financial resources? For God's sake this is about protecting the lives of soldiers. No cost should be considered too high for this. The Pakistan govt should have scouted around and procured the best mine resistant vehicle from the international market, which could have been manufactured later with transfer of technology.

But I guess the loss of lives of soldiers are just a statistic for the bureaucrats and politicians.

Actually, it's problem is it's ugliness, I believe that the arm that looks good do good.

I am not concerned about the looks but the built quality, i am not sure if i want to sit in this one during a raid. However, this is just an old prototype or a tech demonstrator, maybe the real thing is different.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom