What's new

Pakistan to spend Rs40 crore to display 500-foot flag in Lahore

Aur iss ka danda clown pm ki gaaf mein dal lo..
1691248069473.jpeg

They achieved technological parity with our Moon mission with this move.
Parity with you pfffff. Go see on The Moon signs already posted DHA comming soon contact Pakistan Army.
You have 500 billions dollars of fake money while thanks to PDM Pakistan has real 3 billion of borrowed money. Real becasue we will pay intrest on it. fake becasue you pay no intrest on it.
Are you with me so far, lets move on now for every High educated kid you will produce we will produce cucumbers beat that!
OH and while you stand on your feat and feel proud of it. we stand on begging bowels taller then you.
Our installed prime ministers and Generals own buisness all over the world while your will retire in India. Feeling bad about your country now aren't ya.
Oh and our Generals homes are bigger then almost all Indian Generals homes put togather that's called and achivement.

Soon we will see General Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil el-Sisi pictures all over Pakistan. My bad I meant Hazarat whisky Saeed Asim Munir Ahmed Shah el-Sisi 2.0..

Question is what will happen to The frog (PDM) ones scorpion (Khaki Terrorist) is done with it.

The people are starving, rule of law is non existent, but don't worry we have a 500 foot flag that Nani Maryam can poledance from

What a waste of money. Nice backhanders going on here
Look at it as glass half full: building a 500-foot tower, may be with a 100 ft flag on it, is quite an engineering challenge. With lessons learned, other engineering projects like bridges and dams may be undertaken.

Back
Top Bottom