What's new

Pakistan to show missile muscle

"Nasr Puts 'cold water' on 'cold start'!" COAS.
COAS witnessed training launch of 'SSM Nasr' with enhanced range and maneuverability.
Vengeance IX NASR Missile System can bypass enemy air defenses to obliterate an invading armored division with a tactical Nuclear warhead.

I think US is a boogeyman - not a real threat to Pakistan.

India [is] real threat on the other hand. With decent economy, we can ensure strategic balance with India.

However, US is beyond our reach in these matters. No point in chasing an eagle from the ground. If you catch my drift. :)

Anybody who shuts his eyes to the nexus among india, israel and the US has ulterior motive. You talk of reality but ignores this reality. What is india without israel and the US? That india is the only threat is a hogwash. The conflict is actually between China and the US and the states in these two camps are now adversaries of the opposing camp. THAT IS THE REALITY OF OUR TIME.

Anybody who shuts his eyes to the nexus among india, israel and the US has ulterior motive. You talk of reality but ignores this reality. What is india without israel and the US? That india is the only threat is a hogwash. The conflict is actually between China and the US and the states in these two camps are now adversaries of the opposing camp. THAT IS THE REALITY OF OUR TIME.
That nexus?

1. China is on very good terms with Israel. Here: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-06/10/c_136355724.htm

Do you know that Israel is (silently) onboard with OBOR initiative?

2. China is also the largest trading partner of US at present. This status-quo will not change anytime soon.

3. Russia is a 'reliable' partner of India in trade and geopolitics.

Bro,

The COLD WAR style frontlines you are looking for - do not exist in this increasingly globalized world. Yellow journalism might suggest otherwise but 'ground realities' tell a different story (silently).

There is a good chance for US taking action against North Korea and Iran in the near future but for Pakistan - there isn't a good enough excuse.

India is known to chart its own course in geopolitics. US and Israel can be seen as reliable partners of India but Russia is also in this bandwagon. Even China desires good relations with India.

Pakistan does not recognize Israel - this is a problem.

Pakistan does not have a comprehensive foreign policy for US besides military-related deals and IMF - this is a problem.

Conversely, India has cultivated a strong relationship with Israel, US and Russia.

If India, China and Pakistan want to duke it out - US won't be directly involved and would rather look forward to profit from it.

Even Pakistan vs. India scenarios are not black & white:

1947 - Both sides involved
1965 - Pakistan as aggressor
1971 - India as aggressor
1999 - Pakistan as aggressor

China did not partake in these conflicts. Not sure if OBOR will change this situation but one of the proposed OBOR routes involve India and Bangladesh in combination.

Kashmir is the primary source of contention between Pakistan and India. Take it away and both sides will loose steam and the reason to continue arms-race.

I do not rule out anything in geopolitics but the nexus (you speak of) is a yellow journalism construct in large part - it is not set in stone.

My argument is simple: we cannot afford an arms-race with US. Even if we include US in our 'threat perception' - we are toothless in this case due to vast disparity in economic, military and scientific fronts.

India is a visible threat and we can do something about it. We can also re-visit our foreign policy if we want to increase the number of reliable partners.

Last edited:
I want that.
emoji3.png
By seeing the image quality of nasar test I think that army has borrowed camera from syed noor. :cray:

We need to go all out with an ICBM systems, so far the MIRV technology has not materialize.

Pakistan should drop the curtains & test along range missile to shut its enemy mouth.

:rofl::crazy_pilot:

and you are Chinese colony
why u guyz can't b rational in terms of reality!!? I, though, believe that this "delusional" attitude of indians making ur nation a poor in the face of any coming adversary... go with it :big_boss::azn:

@Mugwop why did you give me a negative rating when I am being making this video as the evidence of missile missing the target.

Pakistan successfully test fire nasr missile...

The way a 60km range missile missed the flags it means if Pak has to develop and MBRL it will not be accurate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom