What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

I doubt it will be armed something... Predators are expensive. Even rich nations afford a few.

US to supply Pakistan with 85 mini-drones

"(Reuters) - The United States will provide Pakistan with 85 small "Raven" drone aircraft, a U.S. military official told Reuters on Thursday, a key step to meeting Islamabad's calls for access to U.S. drone technology.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, declined to disclose the cost or model of the non-lethal, short-range aircraft, which are manufactured by the U.S.-based AeroVironment Inc (AVAV.O).

(Reporting by Phil Stewart)"

http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/04/21/usa-pakistan-drones-idINN2129161820110421

Blehh, useless unarmed toy drones that little kids play with launching by their hand. Pakistan's FALCO and Uqaab is better.

They should shove em up their behind.

With a flyin radius of 10 km..... :tdown:

Mofos we have 1000000 times better drones built indigenously.
2ihv91e.jpg

RQ-11_Raven_1.jpg

A soldier prepares to launch the Raven in Iraq

Guys, Pakistan had already refused the spy drones earlier, wait and see or as they say, watch this space.

Here's the details:
Raven Drones

I had hoped that the US would understand our limitations and provide some decent support. Anyways, thanks for the toys.

PS: Don't blame us if the toys don't turn out to be useful at all.

It is clearly a sign. Pak asks battle choppers and get outdated Cobra's, they offer India latest Apache. We ask Predator we receive toys. I must say it is clear that US relationship is nearing zero.

Here's the details:
Raven Drones

I had hoped that the US would understand our limitations and provide some decent support. Anyways, thanks for the toys.

PS: Don't blame us if the toys don't turn out to be useful at all.
Albeit, I highly doubt it's these types that are being supplied since we refused them earlier.
However, it's worth remembering that our initial F-16s also arrived without certain weapon pylons. ;)

I think Pakistan should cancel the deal .

Mini drone, 10 km range
With this amount of money they can make same think in their own country

However, it's worth remembering that our initial F-16s also arrived without certain weapon pylons. ;)

Despite regularly following f-16 news. i'm totally unaware of this fact. care to throw some more light on it?

Back
Top Bottom