What's new

Pakistan To Receive American Drones

250,000 for this shiat ....

ferrari-360-spider-1.jpg

This is a better spying machine

I could get 2 for that kind of money

These toy drones are too expensive. They just provide a video feed. That is all. A digital camera plus a kid toy and a receiving station installed in a HUMVEE pickup. I guess it is very much over priced. 250,000 dollars for a receiving station which only has two or three LCD monitors, an antenna, a tool box and a charging station for the drone, is just too much. And 25000 for a drone made of plastic with an ordinary digital camera powered by a small electric motor is laughable. For 25000 you can buy a Toyota Camry with full options. Just compare that with a plastiky drone. I guess it is not worth more than 2,500 per drone and for receiving station 25,000. Not more.
these kinda drones u can buy from www.BananaHobby.com
bro so cheap less than 2000$ bro...
:smokin:
I guess our politicianz started this kinda business...LOL

A single Raven only costs 35,000$

250,000$ is the cost of the entire system involving a lot of advanced components. In case the UAV is damaged beyond repair, you can get another one for 35,000$ or perhaps even free.

It has very good utility in COIN operations and disaster relief. I doubt any of it's current operators would have bought them in such numbers if it wasn't good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom