What's new

Pakistan to quit Saudi-led military coalition if it turns sectarian

That was quick.
Bajwa and Nawaz had a meeting today. Pakistan is no ones private property. We are a nation with our own Army and our own policy. Let forget the middle east and focus on our own east and west. There are many people who will leave the trapped sparrows and run after to catch the one that are flying. Good Pakistan should join the GCC alliance but after then it should not be us sending troops to KSA. It should be KSA sending troops to Pakistan we are the one fighting a two front war.

i am wondering where did u got ur certificate of judgement against some one
being namak haram/ or halal
You clearly have problem with KSA hosting white skins in millions atleast that's what I understood from your comment. There are Shias who lived their whole life in KSA earned/earning millions yet pray for the destruction of Saudi Arabia. What is the difference between them and namak haram Afghans?

The GCC story. " Come Pakistan you are the head of GCC alliance now go and fight in Yemen"

Pakistan Story. "GCC what about Kashmir and Afghanistan?"

The GCC story. "Forget them, those issues can wait Yemen is more important for the Ummah"

Well we are Pakistanis and we should value what is important for us. just a thought not an argument.

You clearly have problem with KSA hosting white skins in millions atleast that's what I understood from your comment. There are Shias who lived their whole life in KSA earned/earning millions yet pray for the destruction of Saudi Arabia. What is the difference between them and namak haram Afghans?
they are against the tyrant saud family
why dont saudia abolish its royal kingship
and let democracy choose its leaders
instead self proclaimed kings

The GCC story. " Come Pakistan you are the head of GCC alliance now go and fight in Yemen"

Pakistan Story. "GCC what about Kashmir and Afghanistan?"

The GCC story. "Forget them, those issues can wait Yemen is more important for the Ummah"

Well we are Pakistanis and we should value what is important for us. just a thought not an argument.
your thoughts are rare pearls n ruby,s
keep them safe

they are against the tyrant saud family
why dont saudia abolish its royal kingship
and let democracy choose its leaders
instead self proclaimed kings

Why do you support Assad's dictatorship in Syria If you are so pro democracy? If majority of Saudis have no problem with kingship then why are you so hell bent on imposing democracy on them?

your thoughts are rare pearls n ruby,s
keep them safe
Most people here have not seen the sectarian violence which once Punjab was under. They don't remember the curfew due to sectarian violence. "The one who forgets history easily will always be surprised by the future"

Why do you support Assad's dictatorship in Syria If you are so pro democracy? If majority of Saudis have no problem with kingship then why are you so hell bent on imposing democracy on them?
who told you i support assad.... he,s just another king .after hafiz ul assad
and regarding your kings. and prince
i have only one king
allah

Most people here have not seen the sectarian violence which once Punjab was under. They don't remember the curfew due to sectarian violence. "The one who forgets history easily will always be surprised by the future"
most people,s in india n pakistan havent seen real wars
just some smal skirmishes of weeks
not a single city been boomed in any of these wars
not millions deaths
look at japan
they learned there lesson

Wrong is wrong...Talibans were wrong

Who will decide what is wrong ? Shia supporting Asshead in Syria , and KSA and GCC supporting Rebels in Syria .. same goes with Yemen, now unless you are God you don't know who is actually right or who is wrong and if it was that simple that Hazart Ali and Aiesha RA will not go to WAR ..

But now when sword is possibly hanging on Houthis, who happen to be close towards shia philosophy...everyone is shouting like hell, trying to give it sectarian color...Why?

In your dreams that Houthies are anywhere near Defeat ... learn about the subject , and even The houthies defeat they will keep fighting a guerrilla war for years to come ..
No one is taking Shia's side but if you want to Continue that Shia Sunni BS in your posts Avoid quoting me ..

Taliban and houthis both wrecking havoc inside their respective countries...what wrong is wrong...

Taliban was recognized by Pakistani Govt, now go first fight them ... our Army is been supporting the Afghan Taliban .. there is no permanent right or wrong in this world its just Interests ..
For this Alliance as i say, it will decide its own fate, if this Alliance used to attack any certain Sect or personal fights of Arab Princess , than this Alliance will be a Shitty , if its there to protect people regardless of their color, religion ,race , sect than it may see some success ..

And yet still you tout of Iran being powerhouse.:crazy:
Without any facts and figure
No just what I read in the news that's all. You don't like it don't answe, if you wish you can research it. Internet is open for you.

Neutral is the effective policy to build bridge between Iran and KSA. The problem is the foreign policy of Iran and KSA that makes it hard for Pakistan to remain neutral as ally.

Sometimes it is not worth getting involved over the alliance, but since ME is in disarray, if Pakistan being involved can benefit stabilizing the regions including building bridge between KSA and Iran to end their sectarian wars, then why not. Building bridge is better than dividing.

Taliban's are being killed by west ps lots of em are terrorist's anyways who will blow ur house up if u don't agree with them. Maybe just maybe a muslim Govt (SA)directly killing other muslim's. West is not shia or sunni so its not like one sect picking on another but on the other hand a Whabi SA govt killing Shia's is purely based on sect. You know the facts. If u still don't get it then answer one question for me which sect the biggest terrorist organization belongs too? Only if you are an Isreali then you will say Hamas but other than that ISIS, Al qaeda, Ttp and taliban the most cruel terrorist organizations. Atleast Hamas and Hezbollah operate within there boundries but those four stated above actually belive killing a muslim is way better than killing a non muslim. Saudi's approach is short sighted, reckless,emotional and carefree espically in approach toward's Yemen.

Iran has been killing Sunni Baloch people in her territory...What about it? Shias have good life in KSA, UAE...far better than their own Iran...

Bajwa and Nawaz had a meeting today. Pakistan is no ones private property. We are a nation with our own Army and our own policy. Let forget the middle east and focus on our own east and west.

Sorry, can't forget ME unless millions of Pakistanis working over there returns back to Pakistan, which is very unlikely...

Good Pakistan should join the GCC alliance but after then it should not be us sending troops to KSA. It should be KSA sending troops to Pakistan we are the one fighting a two front war.

There is no need to send troops in KSA as Pak troops are already spreaded all over ME...In Bahrain, in UAE, in KSA....everywhere, guarding our interests and holy places...

Who will decide what is wrong ? Shia supporting Asshead in Syria , and KSA and GCC supporting Rebels in Syria .. same goes with Yemen, now unless you are God you don't know who is actually right or who is wrong and if it was that simple that Hazart Ali and Aiesha RA will not go to WAR ..

In your dreams that Houthies are anywhere near Defeat ... learn about the subject , and even The houthies defeat they will keep fighting a guerrilla war for years to come ..
No one is taking Shia's side but if you want to Continue that Shia Sunni BS in your posts Avoid quoting me ..

Taliban was recognized by Pakistani Govt, now go first fight them ... our Army is been supporting the Afghan Taliban .. there is no permanent right or wrong in this world its just Interests ..
For this Alliance as i say, it will decide its own fate, if this Alliance used to attack any certain Sect or personal fights of Arab Princess , than this Alliance will be a Shitty , if its there to protect people regardless of their color, religion ,race , sect than it may see some success ..

You should have faith on Gen. Raheel rather than falling in trap of Iranian mullahs...

Iran has been killing Sunni Baloch people in her territory...What about it? Shias have good life in KSA, UAE...far better than their own Iran...

Sorry, can't forget ME unless millions of Pakistanis working over there returns back to Pakistan, which is very unlikely...

There is no need to send troops in KSA as Pak troops are already spreaded all over ME...In Bahrain, in UAE, in KSA....everywhere, guarding our interests and holy places...

You should have faith on Gen. Raheel rather than falling in trap of Iranian

@PaklovesTurkiye , how many Balch get killed in Iran? How many people can you claim were killed by Iranians? How many bombings or slayings have occurred in Iranian Balochistan?

How many Baloch been killed by Iran? How many bombings and slayings in Iranian Balochistan?

I'm not aware of Baloch situation, so I asked about it to you since you said they killed them. However it can't be that bad since we haven't bombed them yet.

If it was that bad , we would hear of Iran slaughter of Sunnies right? The Mullah's are bad but they don't go killing people left and right. They kill you only if you threatened their hold on power or too popular.

Then tell me why Persian Baloch don't like Iran...I have seen on Internet how Sunnis from Sistan were hating Iran...then this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistan_and_Baluchestan_insurgency

you do understand that wiki is not a reliable source. Also as far as i know Iran is alot more tolerant to their minorities than Pakistan, there are no suicide bombers blowing themselves up in Sunni majority areas, Iran has a large jewish population that are living there happily. And i am pretty sure Pakistan has had more troubles in Pakistani Balochistan than Iran.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom