What's new

Pakistan to manufacture J-10 fighter aircraft

i hope that paf should wear thinking cap and think positvely im so angry that how much billions we put in jf 17 but still after so many years we just have handfull of them it is tottal wast of money either paf start buying them from china or speed up manufacturing them

hey, its a fighter jet not an RC plane you can develop overnight. JF-17 (with PAF) started in 1998-99 so its just 10 years till now and we are already starting the serial production.

Besides, Chinese are new to the arena of developing fighter planes of their own and we are no experts ourselves. Requires time for the learning curve. Remember, there were some issues in the prototypes which extended the deadline of the project by a year and a half or so.

Finances is a major issue that people tend to think does not exist and PAF is at will to do what it likes.

i hope that paf should wear thinking cap and think positvely im so angry that how much billions we put in jf 17 but still after so many years we just have handfull of them it is tottal wast of money either paf start buying them from china or speed up manufacturing them

errr have you been paying attention? Millions not Billions and it takes time to build things...So get your thinking cap on and realise that these things don't come over night.

My dear say millions not billions coz cost of whole project of JF-17 is 500 Million $

hey Sargodhian Eagle....like the beloved president of ur's said my words r not quran or hadees...if our president can say that then our ACM cannot be blamed for being optimistic and saying that by 2014-2015 we will have J10bs....so please don't jump the gun and think that just cuz he said it we will have it....we r not getting anything until we sing the contract.....tc bro we all r patriotic without a doubt but there is a thin line between being patrotic and being naive

"The said we would have refuellers now... We are still waiting. They dais we would have operational squadron JF17. We have to wait a little longer. It isn't something negative. There are hardly any military programs that are as planned. But 2015 seems to be enough to get J10B with all the gadgets. Certainly if Obama stays in rule...

i think pakistan air force will not be able to manufacture j 10 vanguard. . . . . !:pleasantry:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

did u guyz like this song...!
:thinktank:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

hey, its a fighter jet not an RC plane you can develop overnight. JF-17 (with PAF) started in 1998-99 so its just 10 years till now and we are already starting the serial production.

Besides, Chinese are new to the arena of developing fighter planes of their own and we are no experts ourselves. Requires time for the learning curve. Remember, there were some issues in the prototypes which extended the deadline of the project by a year and a half or so.

Finances is a major issue that people tend to think does not exist and PAF is at will to do what it likes.

yes ...:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom