What's new

Pakistan to hang 3 Terrorists.

8-17-2013_5777_1.gif

If it were for them, it would be soldiers who apprehended these terrorists hanging in their place. Acts of state are being challenged with impunity in Pakistan, to re-establish the writ of the state, it is necessary for the GoP to take some strong measures and assert some authority. It's always good to be accommodating but when the state starts to be taken lightly, it's time to bring down the hammer and bring it down hard!

Huzoor kiya keh raheiii haiiin - Military Courts in Conflict Zones ki tou nahin baaat kar raheiii ? :unsure:

Isn't that already being done?

A person runs over a Police checkpost, shots fired, and the Rangers personnel are the ones who are put in jail.

What sort of a message is this sending? You can do whatever you want against the state, the Police or Rangers won't do anything.

Now LEA's think twice before shooting or taking action.

This recent case of Sikander in Islamabad, he also ran over a Police checkpost from reports on TV and then was stopped twice but didn't do so. Had they fired, the CJP would have taken suo moto!

Very pertinent point. The Judiciary in it's quest to assert it's superiority to the LEAs and the media in it's quest to establish it's ratings have greatly weakened our LEA's response capabilities and have also contributed in fuelling a severe lack of optimism in the people.

Huzoor kiya keh raheiii haiiin - Military Courts in Conflict Zones ki tou nahin baaat kar raheiii ? :unsure:

Not only in conflict zones, military courts for all terrorism accused. The ATC judges always complain of the lack of security and the risk that their families face. Well, relieve them of their burden, transfer the terrorism cases to military courts for quick, efficient and thorough dispension of justice.

Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice...good news after a long time.

3 terrorists to be hanged at Sukkur jail on 20,21 and 22 Aug. The names of the mofos are Jalal, Ataullah and I don't remember the third one.

2 are from TTP while the third mofo is of LeJ. All arrested from Karachi I suppose?

Great to hear that finally we are going to send these ba$tards to oblivion.

I wished that we could perhaps televise this or at least give it some publicity...but it is a start.

Can't wait for 20th August. Let's hope no more delays.

shair kisoon to ne darda oyeeeee

3 vs thousands of Pakistanis slaughtered doesnt serve a shred of justice , i see new political gimmick/ drama by judiciary and govt

Hopefully all the arrested terrorists meet the same fate.

So far they are Mamnoon to Mr AZ. Lets see to whom Mr Mamnoon provides opportunity to become mamnoon, these buggers or kins of 60000 people.

We should release the video of their hanging as TTP do when they kill prisoners, to show the taleb their travel to ultimate destination----Hell

why would you want to behave like terrorists

We should release the video of their hanging as TTP do when they kill prisoners, to show the taleb their travel to ultimate destination----Hell

Back
Top Bottom