What's new

Pakistan to get high-tech air defence system

Yes there are failures, people who actually develop stuff will have failures, US, Russia, UK,Germany, India, Sweden etc all have had failures.
but there are countries who have have 100% success in all projects , all the time...lol

Tech base, look at amount of R&D establishment as well as indian educational system for Tech Base.

Not at all this thread is ticking along at a nice pace so sometimes stuff get missed.

Ok yes the above countries have had failures......but.....when programmes reach a certain level they are either successful or they are binned.(A good example is the Commanche project) in India's case they are neither. Also I am starting to wonder if there are scientists who started some of these projects are still alive......because they seem to not to learn very quickly so i am assuming they passed away or something.

So what, they did it themselves, its far better than painting some NoDong missiles.

Lol, is that the best you can come up with?

Or should I say the LCA looks like a Mirage and T-50 South Korean trainer painted in Indian colors? Big case of breeding.

Or according to you is Prithvi and Agni the copies of the Bulava and Miniuteman..lol

lol, now when did minuteman come into this? Also, what proof is their about Pakistani missile copies of NoDong (Wrong spelling) have the westerns looked at it? lol. You taking rumors as facts.

Well, at least you guyies perfected Trojan condoms. Or did that fail as well.

Lol, is that the best you can come up with?

Or should I say the LCA looks like a Mirage and T-50 South Korean trainer painted in Indian colors? Big case of breeding.

lol, now when did minuteman come into this? Also, what proof is their about Pakistani missile copies of NoDong (Wrong spelling) have the westerns looked at it? lol. You taking rumors as facts.

Well, at least you guyies perfected Trojan condoms. Or did that fail as well.

Google Pakistani Missile proliferation, North Korea blares up your screen,

My question wasn't on proliferation, but on proof they are copies, besides western people who never even had a look at internal components of the missiles, etc. :lol:

Your basing the theories on the Search Engines? :rofl:

As far as i know. Technology of the missiles was in the black market and the leader of that market, A Q Khan. The guy who was the head of developing nuclear weapons for Pakistan. But lets leave this for another thread. (Its interesting! ;) )

What borrowed gadgets on a Russian junk platform, first MiG-29 was suppost to be a F-16 killer and it was the other way around during war, what is this going to be claimed as J-10 killer?

Whuch war? How will the JF-17 with blk 32 suite perform against a Mirage with rose upgrade? U got the pt? It was all about weapons package and pilots flying those planes.

Please, go back and read about SU-30MKI more carefully, it's radar was a big advantage and soon that will be gone with AWACS, both AFs will in the future have BVR thus, eridacting advantage either side had, etc, etc. And we seen the quality of Russian A-A missiles.

PAF has what say like 5 AWACs, IAF has already ordered 3 or 5 and can order 8 more. MKI van act as mini AWACS they can operate independantly without being under the umbrealla of the phalcon AWACS.

Arnt the chineese A2A missiles based on russian ones?

Not at all this thread is ticking along at a nice pace so sometimes stuff get missed.

Ok yes the above countries have had failures......but.....when programmes reach a certain level they are either successful or they are binned.(A good example is the Commanche project) in India's case they are neither. Also I am starting to wonder if there are scientists who started some of these projects are still alive......because they seem to not to learn very quickly so i am assuming they passed away or something.

Why hasnt Pakistan had a failure with its developments?

if M.M Alam of PAF can destroy 5 indian planes in 30 sec in 1965 war with poor quality plane so, mr. don't you think we can do much better then that now.....means we have better quality.....still i am waiting for war with you people....:army:

How is LA LA Land

hmmm hmmm who is getting extensive help from Americans on there indigenous missile programme.who had to go to uncle SAM for Agni 111.As i have said before any kind of weapon in any Muslim country is either Chinese or from north Korea.
yet all the other countries have indigenous capabilities:rofl: .in this case India.heavy industries provided by Russia.all tech provided by Russia Israel USA France Germany england.and even after all that still failures.Adux if i were you i wouldn't brag about that.:cool:
As Pakistan for a long time was under all kinds of sanctions.and limited resources.we cant afford to fail.in India's case they will fail and at the end of the day just pay the Russians(brahmos) to build it for them.and call it indigenous.
in Pakistan's case jf-17 is flying.while India's indigenous baby is still a paper plane shell we say.:coffee:

Neo,

Is this good news? Then what about the missile that Pakistan bought the AIM-120c it is reported that it has released the stress on Pakistan for the time being.

Mate, PakSniper already answered your question. AIM-120C AMRAAM is being bought together with the block 52 F-16C/D for Air to Air role only.

So your 90 odd F-16s will match the 230 MKIs, wow.

PAF's F-16's are flown by most experienced pilots as per our career building policy, the most senior ones get to fly the best equipement whereas IAF does not have such policy.
The MKI is operated by young hot shots with little experience, rolled in fresh from the school.
So yes our 90 odd F-16's will be more than a match for the 230 MKI's. :tup:

Hey just read this thread right now, looks like the discussion is really hotting up ;)

Well as for new PAF F-16s making a big difference I would like to know how the PAF would do if war broke out now or perhaps in a few months?

32 early 1980s F-16 armed with short range AIM-9 Sidewinders versus about 60 Su-30MKIs, 70 Mig-29s, 50 mirage 2000s plus 125 Mig-21"Bisons" all equipped with BVR missles :P

Doesnt seem quite balanced doest it? I think the PAF will need a miracle to prevent the IAF from gaining air superiority.

Back
Top Bottom