What's new

Pakistan to generate 50,000 MW of electricity per year - Dr Samar

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Pakistan can generate 50,000 MW power soon: Dr Samar
ADVERTISMENT Posted by orbit on Friday, December 3, 2010, 18:16.

Nuclear Scientist and a renowned nuclear physicist Dr Samar Mubarak has said that work on the Thar Coal Power Project is underway and added that within 3-4 months Pakistan would be able to generate 50,000MW energy from gas. Dr Samar further said that the Recodak copper and gold reserves were bigger than the Saindak project and were also superior than Saindak and Pakistan does have the technology to separate both the metals. . “We don’t neePakistan can generate 50,000 MW power soon: Dr Samar d any foreign company to do this, we have the technology to separate these two metals on our own”, Dr Samar asserted. The nuclear scientist said that, “the protection of atomic arsenal is hard than its making; conspiracies against Pakistan is on since we have become an atomic power”. Dr Samar Mubarak is the founding Chairman of Pakistan’s National Engineering and Scientific Commission where he initiated the Missile Integration Programme in 1987. Currently, Dr. Samarkand Mubarakmand is supervising coal mining practiced on scientific lines, for the Thar Coal Power Project.

3-4 months lol. Surely Mubarakmand didn't say that. Maybe 3-4 years (even that is optimistic).

yep, only if you invest something between 50-100 billion dollars :lol:

when are we going to stop mis-translating his statements?

Estimated Coal Thar- 175 Billion Ton
50000 MW & 100 Million Barel Oil per year for 500 Years

wasn't same news also appeared few months ago on same forum .a lot of debate was carried out about whether it is 50,000 MW or 5000 MW and other stuff

It looks impossible in 3 4 months.

I won't beleive until project is completed & functional. But i pray it is 101% truth.

Well it need investment of billions of dollars.Who will provide you that? May be,May be China can help.Arab countries are hella rich but . . . . . . .

And you also need very,very skilled man power and advance machinery for such project..Do Pakistan have these things ? Pakistan would certainly have some world class engineers but problem is the numbers..Do Pakistan produces ALOT of good engineers? Which Pakistani university offers world class metallurgical engineering? I know many of them do offer some courses but quality wise?? mmmm Well just one thing...Best of luck !

Well it need investment of billions of dollars.Who will provide you that? May be,May be China can help.Arab countries are hella rich but . . . . . . .

And you also need very,very skilled man power and advance machinery for such project..Do Pakistan have these things ? Pakistan would certainly have some world class engineers but problem is the numbers..Do Pakistan produces ALOT of good engineers? Which Pakistani university offers world class metallurgical engineering? I know many of them do offer some courses but quality wise?? mmmm Well just one thing...Best of luck !

Hi,

Quality of the engineer is not determined by the university but by his own will to learn and gain knowledge of the problem at thand.

Dr Samar is one of them..............Pakistan can recruit engineers from all over the world, i mean there are many Pakistani engineers working in the world in all forms of fields. I would willing to work, provided a concrete plan is put in place, which considering Dr Samar, is a real possibility.

America produces thousands of engineers every year, but not all of them can handle projects like the Manhattan project.

mamla phir wohi ho ga billi ke galy main ghanty bandhy kon? zardari se umeed lagana bewakoofi hai

What planet do some of you people live on.............Yes the Thar project is a very very useful project and can generate some serious amount of elevtricity........buut 50,000 MW, you for real..........it will achieve at best 5000 MW due ot the fact that coal needs to be extracted, although the last reasearch conducted showed that building a coal plant on the surface burning thr coal in situ is cheaper and quicker, nonetheless, it still requires a vast amount of steam pressure pipes powering through a generate or numerous generators. Electricity power of 23,000 Volts will up the voltage to 400,000 volts through this system, yet that needs to be generated in the first place, 50,000 MW is outof the question.........

I got to leave, light is about to go !!! nite !! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom