What's new

Pakistan to fish in troubled water, if China launches offensive: IAF

"Jinah" is a name of extreme respect and inspiration in pakistan but unfortunately it is not the one which unites pakistan, otherwise we would not have any ethenicity at all....and yes you are right that Jinah was a visionary.

The way i look at it is,two guys wanted to be the PM of a country and both are not ready to give up,so the only other option is to break the country into two ,that way both can become the PM.
We can give what every reason for that,but the bottom line is ....power.

The way i look at it is,two guys wanted to be the PM of a country and both are not ready to give up,so the only other option is to break the country into two ,that way both can become the PM.
'Jinnah was offered power but he refused... dnt try to reinvent history.

by 1945, Jinah knew that he will not live long enough, so logcally if he wanted to become a PM then he should have given up that idea and should have made a commitment with nehru that as i am not going to live long, you should give PMship to me and later when i will die you wil become the PM.....but the truth was nehru and company was the one who desired power and land, so they trued and the got result....muslims and hindus are 2 seperate nations, the only way muslims and hindus can become one nation is for hindus to convert to muslims....

IAF beating its chest for more money for arms. India doesn't face a threat from Pakistan and China, unless it invades Pakistan or China.

yes, We can understand that IAF Strength is getting depleted.They need some strength to tackle external challenges.We have money to buy brand new jets,and we don't need get all these stuff as soft loans.Finally India never allowed its forces to Invade a foreign land,it was done by some hostile pathetic people.... perhaps you know what was happened.

indians sees everything from bollywood eye...lmao :cheesy::cheesy::bounce::bounce:

by 1945, Jinah knew that he will not live long enough, so logcally if he wanted to become a PM then he should have given up that idea and should have made a commitment with nehru that as i am not going to live long, you should give PMship to me and later when i will die you wil become the PM.....but the truth was nehru and company was the one who desired power and land, so they trued and the got result....muslims and hindus are 2 seperate nations, the only way muslims and hindus can become one nation is for hindus to convert to muslims....

If nation states were defined by religion, the Muslim Ummah would be as successful concept. If a Hindu, become as Muslim does the person become Pakistani? Or if a Muslim becomes a Hindu does the person become an India? Stupid arguement.

The way nations are created is by common purpose, not on the basis of any book (Bible, Koran, Gita or whatever). Books which have multiple interpretations without absolute finite meaning.

If nation states were defined by religion, the Muslim Ummah would be as successful concept. If a Hindu, become as Muslim does the person become Pakistani? Or if a Muslim becomes a Hindu does the person become an India? Stupid arguement.

The way nations are created is by common purpose, not on the basis of any book (Bible, Koran, Gita or whatever). Books which have multiple interpretations without absolute finite meaning.
The concept of Islam is without borders.....no state can be sucessfull if it,s people don't accept that concept or if that concept does not agree with general human behaviour...........history teaches us that nations build countries not countries build great nation, so as islam was for whole humanity, no indiviual country can become a "THEKEDAR" (contractor) of islam......and Ummah means "Ummah (Arabic: أمة‎) is an Arabic word meaning "nation" or "community". It is distinguished from Sha'b (Arabic:شعب‎) which means a nation with common ancestry or geography. Thus, it can be said to be a supra-national community with a common history." so if you accept islam you become part of a nation or comunity, you become bound to brotherly relationship, although just accepting islam is not enough,one need to atleast "try" to change itself according to islam.....and your argument regarding the hindu and muslim are 2 seperate nations.....i never said that "If a Hindu, become as Muslim does the person become Pakistani? Or if a Muslim becomes a Hindu does the person become an India"... i only said that hindus and muslim are 2 seperate nations....do you have any doubt.....

What's wrong in that? The IAF has been losing jets after jets every year and every month we have heard of crashes, as the sooper-secoolar, free and demokratic sarkar drags its feet in sand for the MRCA. Tejas is still stuck in 'soon's, MiG-21s are retired and there is absolutely nothing left. The only fighters we have left are the MKIs, the MiG-29UPGs and the Mirage-2000s.

Now even C-130s are crashing.

WTF do these sarkari officials do in their jobs?

stop scraing ur awaaam .. Pakistan has no intention to get involved in indo china war ... we have just one issue ..kashmir ..which need to solved otherwise we have nothng against indians

Why can't India just hijack some Pakistani fighter jets and take them across the border. In that way our quota will be met. It's not like the Pakistanis need the jets. I mean anybody can enter their airspace and remove a person from the center of their military compounds. All they do is switch off the lights and wait for the bogeyman to leave :D
we are way better at hijacking planes ;P

Typical Pak mentality. Anything good in Pakistan has to be at the detriment of India. Nehru's idea of India succeeded. Hence, India is still stable and progressing. You don;t need to give any credit for that.

If you remove Jinnah from the equation, there is nothing to hold Pakistan together. It might as well become independent provinces.

BULLSHIT. It wasn't Nehru's idea in the first place. And to allow ONE family to run INdia for decades ...is a sham to democracy. You and others dont even understand what Democracy is....

BULLSHIT. It wasn't Nehru's idea in the first place. And to allow ONE family to run INdia for decades ...is a sham to democracy. You and others dont even understand what Democracy is....

Aah yes. Please feel to enlighten 'me and others' on democracy. It would be interesting reading. And am sure, you have a very good grasp of what Nehru was.

Well well well... You never knew Pakistan and Pakistanis. Meera veena Fazalullah, Bramdahg, lal topi and Hameed Gul are not our repesentitives.
Pakistan's state of affairs :

url

CIA/ Mossad / RAW / Shia / Illuminati / TTP/ Qadiani are problems. Pehle Pakistani kaun hai define karo. The state of Pakistan as it exists today, is nothing but a geographical entity held together by a half century dead man called Jinnah. Remove Jinnah, then there is no Pakistan. His memory is probably (besides the Indian bogeyman) the only thing holding Pak together.

Forget us. The only thing, we need to do under current circumstances, is to sit back and do nothing. The reason why countries are donating is stop you from imploding and causing a mess nobody can clear.

I am ready to bet my butt, in 20 yrs time China will be in the same position as the US is, vis-a-vis Pakistan.

No China will come to rescue when the $hit hits the ceiling. The closest you have to a closet ally is SA.

Yaar its a seriously depleted force. Take out the Su-30 from the equation and there is no major induction. The LCA is long overdue and St Antony should be crucified for delaying the Rafale.

Back
Top Bottom