What's new

Pakistan to fish in troubled water, if China launches offensive: IAF

My country has 240 F-16 C/Ds equipped with top of the line sophisticated weapons. My air force is one of the strongest air power in the region.

Companies of my country are also involved in upgrading Pakistan Air Force's F-16s and integrating very sophisticated systems with those machines.

I will make sure that aggressive intentions of india are kept in check. Pakistan is our brother nation. Any war against them means that we will get involved, too.

Aah yes. Please feel to enlighten 'me and others' on democracy. It would be interesting reading. And am sure, you have a very good grasp of what Nehru was.

Enlighten yourself. You are the idiot who thinks Nehru and his family are great for India. Its because of ppl like you who vote for the SHIT party, India never progressess the way it should.....only at a snail pace.

ryan-liar-meme-generator-liar-hypocrite-11f97e.jpg

RAW trained mukti bahini terrorists in the then East Pakistan against Pakistan. Also, RAW were arming tamil rebels in Sril Lanka called LTTE against Sri Lankan govt, although it also had a so-called peace keeping force in Sri Lanka.

:azn:

Enlighten yourself. You are the idiot who thinks Nehru and his family are great for India. Its because of ppl like you who vote for the SHIT party, India never progressess the way it should.....only at a snail pace.

Multiple points of dissonance.

1. Name calling is not going to help. I can call you idiot in so many ways, it may sound like a compliment to you.
2. Assuming, because, I have a point of view on a person, you can extrapolate that to voting preference demonstrates the considerable processing power, you seem to possess, in the posterior region.

Enjoy.

please define a nation.....your point of view..

I think, a set of people who have come together, with a minimum common goal which could be political or ethnic.
My point of content is that nation defined on the basis of religion is difficult. If Muslims were a nation, Iran and SA would be a single nation. But, do they consider themselves that? In the same vein, Muslims from Kerala would have more in common with Hindus in Kerala than with a Muslim from Nigeria. Hope, this makes sense?

Last edited:

1. Name calling is not going to help. I can call you idiot in so many ways, it may sound like a compliment to you.
2. Assuming, because, I have a point of view on a person, you can extrapolate that to voting preference demonstrates the considerable processing power, you seem to possess, in the posterior region.

Enjoy.

I think, a set of people who have come together, with a minimum common goal which could be political or ethnic.
My point of content is that nation defined on the basis of religion is difficult. If Muslims were a nation, Iran and SA would be a single nation. But, do they consider themselves that? In the same vein, Muslims from Kerala would have more in common with Hindus in Kerala than with a Muslim from Nigeria. Hope, this makes sense?

I can call you a lot worse. You missed the point. I was emphasiing your stupidity when you blindly defend Nehru without taking a look at the facts. There is not much to be proud of Nehru. Whether you vote or not, stop defending that piece of shit...or provide FACTS TO BACK YOUR BS CLAIMS. Got that?

I can call you a lot worse. You missed the point. I was emphasiing your stupidity when you blindly defend Nehru without taking a look at the facts. There is not much to be proud of Nehru. Whether you vote or not, stop defending that piece of shit...or provide FACTS TO BACK YOUR BS CLAIMS. Got that?

Please state facts, that you have, since you are the person who said he has done so much 'bad'.Or agree that he is a GREAT man :P

Again, your ability to state things like blind defence, when I have not yet stated any defence. Dude, get a life, go dig a hole, before you lose the little bit of brain power left in your posterior region.

Start taking comprehension lessons for yourself before coming and spilling the posterior excess of yours on a forum.

My country has 240 F-16 C/Ds equipped with top of the line sophisticated weapons. My air force is one of the strongest air power in the region.

Companies of my country are also involved in upgrading Pakistan Air Force's F-16s and integrating very sophisticated systems with those machines.

I will make sure that aggressive intentions of india are kept in check. Pakistan is our brother nation. Any war against them means that we will get involved, too.

Was this brotherhood in existence during 48 , 65 , 71 and 99 ??

Was this brotherhood in existence during 48 , 65 , 71 and 99 ??

Yes.

My nation supported Pakistan on international level every time, and we still do.

You might want to look up how different Muslim nations helped Pakistan with resources, money, diplomatic support and so on. Military help wasn't required since Pakistani military was more than enough to handle indian military and keep them under check and restrict them from taking-over and annexing Pakistan.

your companies cannot upgrade any F-16 without permission from Lockheed Martins , GD and US government. Plus please tell us what upgrades you can provide to Pakistan which are so advanced that they keep Su-30MKI in check. I doubt that.

RAW trained mukti bahini terrorists in the then East Pakistan against Pakistan. Also, RAW were arming tamil rebels in Sril Lanka called LTTE against Sri Lankan govt, although it also had a so-called peace keeping force in Sri Lanka.

:azn:
now, neither mukti bahani exists nor LTTE, but Taliban exists who trained them and who failed to neutralize them? lol

Yes.

My nation supported Pakistan on international level every time, and we still do.

You might want to look up how different Muslim nations helped Pakistan with resources, money, diplomatic support and so on. Military help wasn't required since Pakistani military was more than enough to handle indian military and keep them under check and restrict them from taking-over and annexing Pakistan.

If we wanted to annex Pakistan, we would have started with East Pakistan now Bangladesh. Don't speak nonsense.

Yes.

Did not see much of this when we split their country into two ??

Annexing Pakistan ....... Nobody in their right mind will want Pakistan to be a part of their country .

Sorry to say but India is behaving like a child who wants to play with Older boys..

at least Indians are talking about tackling threat from two countries.. what about Pakistan. Single Afghanistan has created problem for Pakistan and you cannot handle.

Enjoy.

Please state facts, that you have, since you are the person who said he has done so much 'bad'.Or agree that he is a GREAT man :P

Again, your ability to state things like blind defence, when I have not yet stated any defence. Dude, get a life, go dig a hole, before you lose the little bit of brain power left in your posterior region.

Start taking comprehension lessons for yourself before coming and spilling the posterior excess of yours on a forum.

Just like I thought.......run away little girl. Hard to provide any proof for BULLSHIT claims. Now get a life and stop being homosexual

Just like I thought.......run away little girl. Hard to provide any proof for BULLSHIT claims. Now get a life and stop being homosexual

Wow! Astounding comprehension skills!!! You deduced, I made a claim, then that I am an idiot and now that I am a homosexual.

Something up your posterior or was it a deprived or abused childhood, baby? Cho chweeeet :D

Wow! Astounding comprehension skills!!! You deduced, I made a claim, then that I am an idiot and now that I am a homosexual.

Something up your posterior or was it a deprived or abused childhood, baby? Cho chweeeet :D

Like I said....I called you out on your BS claims of Nehru.....YOu CANNOT BACK YOUR BS ...so you resort to usual BS....You see folks everyone can talk a lot of shit on this site but back your claims..

Back
Top Bottom