What's new

Pakistan to face travel ban if fails to control polio

I think Polio was erradicated even in Pakistan , but it resurfaced around 2007 and it as later stated that it as due to floods but in reality its quite possible that it as reintroduced by USA so the Great Afridi doctor could launch his Sinister plan to collect DNA samples from ordinary Pakistani families.

I mean dead virus strains do not just pop out of no where USA and Russia have labs were every known virus is saved even the ones from 1912 Epidemic .. which killed 1/3 of human population at one time

I have a strong huntch this Polio Virus came back so that the CIA could run their DNA sample collection scheme

I feel sad for you Bro .

Ohh, so is Pakistan the next North Korea.... or a Polio-public, pathetic the way these thugs have taken a whole nation hostage...

I think Polio was erradicated even in Pakistan , but it resurfaced around 2007 and it as later stated that it as due to floods but in reality its quite possible that it as reintroduced by USA so the Great Afridi doctor could launch his Sinister plan to collect DNA samples from ordinary Pakistani families.

I mean dead virus strains do not just pop out of no where USA and Russia have labs were every known virus is saved even the ones from 1912 Epidemic .. which killed 1/3 of human population at one time

I have a strong huntch this Polio Virus came back so that the CIA could run their DNA sample collection scheme

Hmmm... Very diverse views on such issue...

Its the right of every citizen to get vaccinated.

And who was the Genius who Caused the major Mistrust between people , when launched FAKE POLIO vaccination ? ?

And who was the Genius who Caused the major Mistrust between people , when launched FAKE POLIO vaccination ? ?
IT doesnt matter to the genius who caused mistrust if the population of pakistan suffer from polio and walk on crutches.you can not point the polio gun to your own population and threaten the genius.As for the genius if not the polio drive he can find some other way for espionage in pakistan.its only the population of pakistan which gonna suffer from polio not the genius.

IT doesnt matter to the genius who caused mistrust if the population of pakistan suffer from polio and walk on crutches.you can not point the polio gun to your own population and threaten the genius.As for the genius if not the polio drive he can find some other way for espionage in pakistan.its only the population of pakistan which gonna suffer from polio not the genius.

Then that Genius should just stay our of our Business , and so should you , no offense intended .

Shoot the people who don't allow Polio vaccine in villages of Waziristan and miran shah . :sniper:

Are you for real....US hand behind polio..I am happy I haven't read most of your posts out of almost 7000 one...

Do you know the reason of 1912 epidemic and factors for its spread?

Do you even know how epidemic propagates and die out... If you have trouble understanding, I can tell in entire detail about epidemics.

Why influenza, SARS, Swine Flu epidemic are different from AIDS on basis of social structure?

How awareness programs and containment strategies saved us from it? They are the major reason how to control epidemics and how it dies out.

Search for different type of epidemics to, read about standard and non-standard epidemics models, search for Epidemic and Reproduction Number.

I will happily give you a tour on it. But just for this forum's sake, don't cook up stories like that. Can you imagine what would it mean if US hand is found out in Polio in Pakistan. Its biological attack.

I can propose here an incubation period based delayed epidemic model to destroy a nation's bio diversity by infecting migratory birds. Such attacks are considered severe and equivalent to nuclear attack. That's why NBC are considered same.

We don't have to send a single soldier and entire Pakistan's crops can be destroyed by this model? We won't have to use a single bullet?

Same way we can reduce your annual rainfall drastically by few chemicals.

Got my point? One single evidence can bring US on its knees.

Then that Genius should just stay our of our Business , and so should you , no offense intended .
Genius is there for its own interest and u ve to look ur own.Its not in ur interests to deprive ur own population of polio drive just for fear of espionage from the genius.
As for regarding me i'll stay in ur business even if u like it or not.

btw no offence taken.

Ps:waise apni hi awam ka bura chahanay wale agar educated or opinion makers hon to Allah hi malik hai.

How you have nearly 7,000 posts is beyond me.

I guess you must have posted in the Jokes section. :cheesy:

Are you for real....US hand behind polio..I am happy I haven't read most of your posts out of almost 7000 one...

Do you know the reason of 1912 epidemic and factors for its spread?

Do you even know how epidemic propagates and die out... If you have trouble understanding, I can tell in entire detail about epidemics.

Why influenza, SARS, Swine Flu epidemic are different from AIDS on basis of social structure?

How awareness programs and containment strategies saved us from it? They are the major reason how to control epidemics and how it dies out.

Search for different type of epidemics to, read about standard and non-standard epidemics models, search for Epidemic and Reproduction Number.

I will happily give you a tour on it. But just for this forum's sake, don't cook up stories like that. Can you imagine what would it mean if US hand is found out in Polio in Pakistan. Its biological attack.

I can propose here an incubation period based delayed epidemic model to destroy a nation's bio diversity by infecting migratory birds. Such attacks are considered severe and equivalent to nuclear attack. That's why NBC are considered same.

We don't have to send a single soldier and entire Pakistan's crops can be destroyed by this model? We won't have to use a single bullet?

Same way we can reduce your annual rainfall drastically by few chemicals.

Got my point? One single evidence can bring US on its knees.

I guess he watches too much Zaid Hamid.

I have heard watching and listening to Zaid Hamid every minute lowers one's IQ by 10 points. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Why only travel ban? Sanction the whole freaking country until it becomes polio free and gets its act together. Ban their aid as well.

Why only travel ban? Sanction the whole freaking country until it becomes polio free and gets its act together. Ban their aid as well.
What if many countries don't allow Pakistani nationals especially business men to enter their country, can Pakistan bear this isolation. And why do you want to stop this aid if you rightfully claim for the damage done by these NATO supply lines?

Put emotion aside when dealing international politics, it has already cost so much...learn from PA, the only institution that seems practical most of the time in comparison to others.

lolz and when will be start of oil for food too lolzzzzzzzzzzzz:rofl:

so polio is contaigeous?
Its not...

And 'international community' is dying to enforce polio vaccine on pakistan?
This is unusual to propose travel ban for a non infectious disease...
Goes to show the strange and suspicious desperation of USA anout this polio game.
safriz you really do know how to out done ur self good job

Back
Top Bottom