What's new

Pakistan to deport more than 100 Turk Teachers amid Erdogan Visit

Doesn't he live in US? the gulen? hmm....He also seems suspicious to me even I don't know much about him...because traitor and destabilizers hides in US....

US has habit of giving shelter to people who can influence their respective countries through any means....so that US can put pressure to that country....I understand now...:)
You're right. It speaks volumes when CIA members recommend a green card and helped Gulen to get one. Quite a lengthy read, but sums up the US' involvement well.

http://www.dailysabah.com/feature/2016/08/10/cia-destroying-democracy-worldwide-since-1953

Btw, the boy in your picture looks almost exactly like one of my brothers. For a moment i thought i saw my brother's childhood picture. Damn... :o:

I wish best for turkey. I hope justice will be done on both and no innocent should be held guilty .

But plz don't close these schools . They're one of best I know . They have raised my brothers educational and speech confidence , other parents praise them too .
I agree, if possible Turkish state should send non-Gulenist teachers there.

You're right. It speaks volumes when CIA members recommend a green card and helped Gulen to get one. Quite a lengthy read, but sums up the US' involvement well.

http://www.dailysabah.com/feature/2016/08/10/cia-destroying-democracy-worldwide-since-1953

Bingo ! Its always nice to sort out traitors within your columns....I wish Turkiye good luck in the process...

Btw, the boy in your picture looks almost exactly like one of my brothers. For a moment i thought i saw my brother's childhood picture. Damn... :o:

hahahahaha.....really? What a coincidence. Well, we do share close similarity with you when it comes to looks and traits...The boy in my DP belongs to northern areas of Pakistan...People over there are extremely beautiful, hospitable and close to nature, hence such happiness, can be seen on boy's face...

I shared a lot of pics of children, of northern areas in this thread, you'll definitely like the those pics...I promise...:) :cheers:

https://defence.pk/threads/can-any-...c-is-played-in-this-video-in-starting.440127/

What a pathetic decision..... They are one of the best schools in Pakistan right now. Children of close relative have studied there. Turks should keep their internal politics to Turky.

Turkey's national security interests are never limited with Middle East. Secondly, the founder/manager of these schools are various charity organizations and foundations that all of them are registered inside Turkish soils, bined to Turkish jurisdiction to create such a group.

Let me guess, top brass and upper-middle bureaucrats prefer to send their kids to these schools...If yes, your internal state dynamics are going to be screwed just like ours.

Turkey's national security interests are never limited with Middle East. Secondly, the founder/manager of these schools are various charity organizations and foundations that all of them are registered inside Turkish soils, bined to Turkish jurisdiction to create such a group.

Let me guess, top brass and upper-middle bureaucrats prefer to send their kids to these schools...If yes, your internal state dynamics are going to be screwed just like ours.
No this school is for upper middle class and onwards. My relative is not top brass nor bureaucrate.

Politics shoukd ve kept away from education .
This is not politics.....you are all failing to understand....this not only related with Turkey.

Those people are also a great danger to your state....within 40 years....there is no way to say, how well they can infltrate to Pakistani state positions, army, etc.....

This may sound absurd....(it certainly sounds absurd to me)...their ultimate goal as they describe is world dominance. Apart from Turkey, they are extremely well organized, and infltrated to most state institutions in Kyrgyzstan.

Those guys in Pakistan are not a significant threat against us, but they have potential to pose great danger against Pakistani state.

No this school is for upper middle class and onwards. My relative is not top brass nor bureaucrate.

I dont say the majority. But certainly there must be a significant amount of people from that sector, obviously.

I can understand your and other Turkish members concern. but Pakistani Public does not know much Turkish Politics Dynamics and Internal Affairs .So no need to get offended .

I dont say the majority. But certainly there must be a significant amount of people from that sector, obviously.
You can say that minority might go to Pak Turk. Majority goes to other schools like Beaconhouse, CIty, LGS and American International. Children of top brass usually go the schools operated by respective forces.

This is not politics.....you are all failing to understand....this not only related with Turkey.

Those people are also a great danger to your state....within 40 years....there is no way to say, how well they can infltrate to Pakistani state positions, army, etc.....

This may sound absurd....(it certainly sounds absurd to me)...their ultimate goal as they describe is world dominance. Apart from Turkey, they are extremely well organized, and infltrated to most state institutions in Kyrgyzstan.

Those guys in Pakistan are not a significant threat against us, but they have potential to pose great danger against Pakistani state.
bro i can understand your genuine concerns . but majority of us don't know much about Turkish Political Dynamics and internal affairs . So don't need to worry . I hope Pakistan has taken a right decision .

This is sad .
The turkish teachers are providing best services .
They're really managing it well.
My young brothers are studying there and I can say they've very good kind teachers . They've never propagated gullen or never give any lectures on him or his ideas . They're only doing their duty .

Politics shoukd ve kept away from education .

They will be replaced by turkish teachers, from NGO related to turkish parliament.. So its a good move.... If turkey has concerns then its ok, if we pay heed to their concerns.. Some other turkish teachers would come...so no problem for us.... We deal with Turkish govt... We are not a party to this...so why anger turkish govt for no reason? And they completed their tenure, its only we have refused to extend their visas..i see no problem in tht

What idealogy? Can you describe? So that I can find out if they have been taught? To best of my knowledge, there isn't any.

Uptil few years back..many in Pakistan were confused abt TTP also... They believed them, to be ppl fighting for Islam.. taking revenge from US... Its only in the last few years, esp after APS, PEshawar, tht everyone is united against them... So same could be the case here in Turkey too... We dont know... Its the turks, who decide this... Lets leave this matter to turkish govt...How do we feel when Afgh govt doesnt take action against TTP, Fazlullah....do we want Turkish govt to think same abt Pak? We let TTP turn into a monster, rather than to kill them in its early stages.. Maybe turkish govt is being proactive here... So lets leave these internal issues to turkey... Why should we interfere? Let them decide...who is their friend or enemy? We must deal with turkish govt..

What a pathetic decision..... They are one of the best schools in Pakistan right now. Children of close relative have studied there. Turks should keep their internal politics to Turky.

Schools aren't being closed, administration is being replaced by a new Turkish organization so its a good decision. Pak-Turk bi lateral ties would be strengthened and schools will remain operational

I hope this is not the start of a wahhabi style infiltration in poor countries across the world. Erdogan is as ambitious as any Saudi to spread his reach across the world using religion.

Back
Top Bottom