What's new

Pakistan to deport more than 100 Turk Teachers amid Erdogan Visit

Mate, maybe i couldn't expressed my words well.

What if the entire society loathes these people ?

They are traitors to the country, nobody likes them over here.
ok bro . understood your point . thanks for clarification . u know better about your society and people .

Mr. Bukhari why are you posting a sourceless news . i am amazed how pro-Iran elements are trying to create confusion and hate.

Anyway the fact is that after failed military coup in Turkey in July, Pakistan on the request of Turkish government looked into the Pak-Turk schools in Pakistan few months back and it was decided to replace Turkish teachers who are believed to be pro-Gulen would be replaced with Pakistani teachers.

However there was also this suggestion that they will be replaced with other Turkish teachers from Marrif.

Now the current ones have an expired visa so they would be going back.

Is there a source that says it?
Anyway, if true, it's likely that these teachers are related to the Gulenist terrorist organization.
Gulenists have a vast network of schools and businesses around the world and some countries are already helping the Turkish govt. Would be good for not only Turkey, but also for Pakistan to get rid of Gulen's influence that only serves Gulen and the US' interests.

wrong, Gulen is not an opposition nor a political party. Your opinion echoes that of heavily biased/ignorant Western newspapers. Gulen and his organization are definitely not clean. If there was such a terrorist infiltration group active in Pakistan, Turkey would help Pakistan too.
Do you think on return they might face Turkish courts ?

Mr. Bukhari why are you posting a sourceless news . i am amazed how pro-Iran elements are trying to create confusion and hate.

Anyway the fact is that after failed military coup in Turkey in July, Pakistan on the request of Turkish government looked into the Pak-Turk schools in Pakistan few months back and it was decided to replace Turkish teachers who are believed to be pro-Gulen would be replaced with Pakistani teachers.

However there was also this suggestion that they will be replaced with other Turkish teachers from Marrif.

Now the current ones have an expired visa so they would be going back.
U have assumed that I am working for Iran because my surname is Bukhari . Cant accept such reaction from a member like u . u are creating a false hypothesis and then deducting your result about someone on basis of that false hypothesis . First , I am not Pro Iran . Since u dragged my surname and attacked me personally , I will like to tell u that I am sunni . Now tell me what I have written wrong about Turkey and Turks . I love Turkey like my own country . I love their culture and People . I even cant think in dream to defame Turkey or Turks .I think u have not read my post and have jumped into discussion cluelessly . Pak Turk School , Pak and Turkish Tv channels are also confirming this news .people like u can name any one traitor for sake of their egos . our country is burning due to people like u .

The only pain burger families in Pak are facing that their mummy daddy pupil now will certainly learn Islamic values in real spirit.

The only pain burger families in Pak are facing that their mummy daddy pupil now will certainly learn Islamic values in real spirit.

U have assumed that I am working for Iran because my surname is Bukhari . Cant accept such reaction from a member like u . u are creating a false hypothesis and then deducting your result about someone on basis of that false hypothesis . First , I am not Pro Iran . Since u dragged my surname and attacked me personally , I will like to tell u that I am sunni . Now tell me what I have written wrong about Turkey and Turks . I love Turkey like my own country . I love their culture and People . I even cant think in dream to defame Turkey or Turks .I think u have not read my post and have jumped into discussion cluelessly . Pak Turk School , Pak and Turkish Tv channels are also confirming this news .people like u can name any one traitor for sake of their egos . our country is burning due to people like u .

:what: :what:

Oh bhaya I am talking about the NEWS LINK/SOURCE NOT YOU.

wrong, Gulen is not an opposition nor a political party. Your opinion echoes that of heavily biased/ignorant Western newspapers. Gulen and his organization are definitely not clean. If there was such a terrorist infiltration group active in Pakistan, Turkey would help Pakistan too.

Western opinion is that people are innocent, until proven guilty, and normally membership in
an legal organisation is not reason for arrest.
Purging a significant number (10s of thousands) a day after a coup is an indication of people not
getting due process.
If it can be proved that people have committed felonies, noone in the West have any problem with that.

No, they will be rounded up and summarily executed at the Taksim square in Istanbul :D

of course they will face the court bro, only the ones found guilty are jailed and removed from their posts.

:) Many military men who were part of coup were forgiven??? or given some relaxation I think I read or Watched a news somewhere. Can you please confirm or otherwise

Now the current ones have an expired visa so they would be going back

It is because they belong to Fateullah Gullen group, its a right move. Pak-Turk relations should be given utmost importance, this was done on request of Turkish govt.
What a pathetic decision..... They are one of the best schools in Pakistan right now. Children of close relative have studied there. Turks should keep their internal politics to Turky.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom