What's new

Pakistan to deport more than 100 Turk Teachers amid Erdogan Visit

This is sad .
The turkish teachers are providing best services .
They're really managing it well.
My young brothers are studying there and I can say they've very good kind teachers . They've never propagated gullen or never give any lectures on him or his ideas . They're only doing their duty .

Politics shoukd ve kept away from education .

This is sad .
My young brothers are studying there and I can say they've very good kind teachers . They've never propagated gullen or never give any lectures on him or his ideas . They're only doing their duty .

Doesn't matter whether they are Gulenist or not. The service your brothers recieve are standard Turkish protocol and ethics.
As other Turkish members expressed, these guys have infiltrated the military and other institutions in Turkey and killed hundreds of innocents in their attempted coup. The service they provide in foreign countries are no justification for what happened in Turkey. They are accomplices because they support the movement that's caused all this, and they are aware

This is sad .

Turks will provide more good teachers, bro....Turkey is more important to us than these teachers....

Its nice step...Pakistan and Turkey are like brothers and Turks never harmed us but always helped us...

How would we feel if Turks allow anti Pakistan people on their soil? These people are considered traitors in Turkey and we should leave this matter to Turkey what it wants to do with these people...

Doesn't matter whether they are Gulenist or not. The service your brothers recieve are standard Turkish protocol and ethics.
As other Turkish members expressed, these guys have infiltrated the military and other institutions in Turkey and killed hundreds of innocents in their attempted coup. The service they provide in foreign countries are no justification for what happened in Turkey. They are accomplices because they support the movement that's caused all this, and they are aware

Then why were they allowed to open schools in Pakistan? Obviously turkish government gave them permission to do so .
Help me to understand this , I know them personally. They are very patriotic and sensible people , they've always praised and loved turkey .

Turks will provide more good teachers, bro....Turkey is more important to us than these teachers....

Its nice step...Pakistan and Turkey are like brothers and Turks never harmed us but always helped us...

How would we feel if Turks allow anti Pakistan people on their soil? These people are considered traitors in Turkey and we should leave this matter to Turkey what it wants to do with these people...
Of course turkey knows best but I fail to understand that why should these peaceful teachers be deported to Turkey and face jail and hate over there ?
I think the main suspicious thing was providing gullens magazine here . But why should this be considered a bad act , everywhere every kind of books and magazines are provided.

What a pathetic decision..... They are one of the best schools in Pakistan right now. Children of close relative have studied there. Turks should keep their internal politics to Turky.

Who said they will close the schools down? Just replace the teachers so they don't give stupid ideology of gülen. I'm sure the schools will stay.

Of course turkey knows best but I fail to understand that why should these peaceful teachers be deported to Turkey and face jail and hate over there ?
I think the main suspicious thing was providing gullens magazine here . But why should this be considered a bad act , everywhere every kind of books and magazines are provided.

As I said, bro....We should leave these things to Turks...They'll handle it...Its the right of Turkiye to determine their friends and foes...We have no problem with that. We respect that. Who knows what agenda these teachers have...

As they say : Every shiny thing is not gold...

We should do what is best for Pakistan and healthy relationship with Turks are more than good for us...

Then why were they allowed to open schools in Pakistan? Obviously turkish government gave them permission to do so .
Help me to understand this , I know them personally. They are very patriotic and sensible people , they've always praised and loved turkey .

I've been active in their organization for about 10 years, until i left about 5 years ago. Initially many believed their cause to be peaceful, including me. Because all we did was opening schools, helping people with homework, teaching good ethics/manner and so on. But they became too self-aware of their political potential and power, in time their leader Gülen saw himself as some kind of a cult leader who wanted even the Turkish president and prime minister to be submissive to him. As they say, if you want to reveal a man give him power.

The people you speak about still believe they fight the good fight and that Erdogan has succeeded in brainwashing the entire nation with the media etc. Many of my former friend are still staunch follower of Gülen in various European cities. Those who have remained have the following charesteristica:
1) They have never in their life been interested in politics. For this reason their entire political information comes from their abis (big brothers) and they believe it to be the word of God. In other words, people who lack self criticism and character.
2) They are all married through the Gulen network, they all work for Gulen institutions.

What a pathetic decision..... They are one of the best schools in Pakistan right now. Children of close relative have studied there. Turks should keep their internal politics to Turky.

This is sad .

Let me give an example of the situation.
TTP runs madrassas in Turkey and gives education to the kids, but at the same time they terrorize and infiltrate in Pakistan. Pakistan, politicians and normal folks, then wants the Turkish state to depart those TTP in Turkey to Pakistan as they all are part of the TTP, but Turkish public wants those TTP teachers to stay. This would make no sense for you either, right?
Truly, this Gulen movement is not what you think, and i cannot blame you as even the overwhelming majority of the Turkish public only discovered their true face and all their filth in the last few years. Turkey is unified against Gulen, no country would show tolerance against such a parasitic organization. Now it's no secret that Gulen and Western media is working overtime to keep his name clean, but that is not unexpected from their traditionally hypocrite and heavily biased news reporting towards any leader and country that doesn't suit their interests.

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/07/24/decoding-the-gulenist-terror-organization

Who said they will close the schools down? Just replace the teachers so they don't give stupid ideology of gülen. I'm sure the schools will stay.

Pakistanis know the sensitivity involved in this matter....We are doing exactly what Turkey is requesting and expecting...

May our relationship becomes more durable and unshakable...
:cheers:

What idealogy? Can you describe? So that I can find out if they have been taught? To best of my knowledge, there isn't any.

I've been active in their organization for about 10 years, until i left about 5 years ago. Initially many believed their cause to be peaceful, including me. Because all we did was opening schools, helping people with homework, teaching good ethics/manner and so on. But they became too self-aware of their political potential and power, in time their leader Gülen saw himself as some kind of a cult leader who wanted even the Turkish president and prime minister to be submissive to him. As they say, if you want to reveal a man give him power.

The people you speak about still believe they fight the good fight and that Erdogan has succeeded in brainwashing the entire nation with the media etc. Many of my former friend are still staunch follower of Gülen in various European cities. Those who have remained have the following charesteristica:
1) They have never in their life been interested in politics. For this reason their entire political information comes from their abis (big brothers) and they believe it to be the word of God. In other words, people who lack self criticism and character.
2) They are all married through the Gulen network, they all work for Gulen institutions.

TTP runs madrassas in Turkey and gives education to the kids, but at the same time they terrorize and infiltrate in Pakistan. Pakistan, politicians and normal folks, then wants the Turkish state to depart those TTP in Turkey to Pakistan as they all are part of the TTP, but Turkish public wants those TTP teachers to stay. This would make no sense for you either, right?
Truly, this Gulen movement is not what you think, and i cannot blame you as even the overwhelming majority of the Turkish public only discovered their true face and all their filth in the last few years. Turkey is unified against Gulen, no country would show tolerance against such a parasitic organization. Now it's no secret that Gulen and Western media is working overtime to keep his name clean, but that is not unexpected from their traditionally hypocrite and heavily biased news reporting towards any leader and country that doesn't suit their interests.

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/07/24/decoding-the-gulenist-terror-organization

Doesn't he live in US? the gulen? hmm....He also seems suspicious to me even I don't know much about him...because traitor and destabilizers hides in US....

US has habit of giving shelter to people who can influence their respective countries through any means....so that US can put pressure to that country....I understand now...:)

I wish best for turkey. I hope justice will be done on both and no innocent should be held guilty .

But plz don't close these schools . They're one of best I know . They have raised my brothers educational and speech confidence , other parents praise them too .

Back
Top Bottom