What's new

"Pakistan to continue giving air, ground access, says Pentagon"

************* establishment...

No F16 from last 10 years
Stop supplying AH1z
Hurdles in ATAK Heli engine

and here our dollar puppet establishment again ready to give their *********** WTF

Pakistan said they will denie access to military bases and facilities and they've done that. US is only using LoC, i.e land and air routes to evacuate.

Big difference between using base to launch military offenses vs flying over head to leave.

yea yea we knew what happened btw 2001 - 2011

It says to facilitate its presence in Afghanistan. Routes from Pakistan were being used since before so that part isn’t surprising. But what I don’t understand is what presence are they talking about if they’re supposed to withdraw all troops. It doesn’t say anything about any sort of bases inside Pakistan.

Will BRA/BLA attack US convoys passing through Baluchistan?

Anyway, will govt charge them this time as we didn't charge a penny beofre?
Why would they bite the hand which feeds them? Instability in balochistan suits US. Also can there be a possibility of talibans again helping fractions (liked they helped TTP firstly) in pak to target US interest in pak, be it bases given to US (If provided) or ground equipment if and when US plan to deliver some to Afg regime?.

Knowing the treacherous and shameful history of Generals supporting the US on unjust and disastrous war in A-Stan where millions of innocent Afghans died, I would not be surprised if once again the Generals agree to some sort of back door deal. But things like these cannot remain hidden anymore, and IF such a thing happens again, The Military will loose all its remaining respect and integrity among Pakistan Awam.

Consider the same situation, if the USA had to request Iran or India for such favours... what would they have bargained in exchange? Possibly one of America's kidney!

And we are debating what has Paksitan got in return... and are seeking some hint, possibly a piece of inside news which may turn out to be lie!

Yar i have a honest question to all those people who really want the US to get the **** out of this region. Once US leaves afg and pak declines to provide Bases gloc and Aloc, given talibans dont stop fighting as afg govt will get funding from the US which ensure they survive, the fighting will again intensify and after Afghanistan Pakistan will be mostly affected by it which is very likely how things are looking to go done. How do you'll propse what pak should do to counter it with its less leverage over afg talibans and no US support to keep talibans at bay how to pressure both to peace?

Between Torkhum/Chaman and our port(s).

How would that work? Just not feasible. If they needed troops to quickly enter Afghanistan it would take 18 hours to drive to Chaman, and having troops based on ships on our ports is a base in everything but name....

Seems like it is bases. Unsure how we can give ground access without there being a staging base of some sort. Hopefully we took China into confidence when we made this decision.

Seemingly, you need to read & understand properly beside that it is coming from Dawn. They just can't teleport or fly to space and land in US or any of their own base. They need access which is the part of agreement while they leave Afghanistan. What did anyone expect as if they will just vanish from Afghanistan with click and that's it?

Seemingly, you need to read & understand properly beside that it is coming from Dawn. They just can't teleport or fly to space and land in US or any of their own base. They need access which is the part of agreement while they leave Afghanistan. What did anyone expect as if they will just vanish from Afghanistan with click and that's it?
So all this deal will be done and dusted till September?

Giving land and air access for the withdrawal, I understand. But what I don’t get is when it says to give these routes to support its presence inside Afghanistan. What presence are they talking about if they’re withdrawing?

Let's see if they exit the way it is done. There's a lot to meet an eye. Can't discuss here but hopefully, it is September.
Giving land and air access for the withdrawal, I understand. But what I don’t get is when it says to give these routes to support its presence inside Afghanistan. What presence are they talking about if they’re withdrawing?

They will keep the presence by way of morally and advisors and or trainers only but that doesn't mean they will be involved in ground ops or security at all. In more clear picture, US will keep the presence by way of Intel through groups, assets or sellouts or even private contractors since NDS and most of ANA will be available for hiring after US/NATO withdrawal as they are already gone offensive especially against Pakistan to level accusations & blames because of their losses in areas like Opium, Cocaine, selling arms & plundering aid.

US still exerting pressure not just to keep ALOC available but also to provide base, thing will become tricky IF India agreed to provide military base to US as US would still need ALOC for support missions in Afghanistan, but then would have to fly from their base in India .....

I think we might withdraw ALOC facility in this case.
But what I don’t understand is what presence are they talking about if they’re supposed to withdraw all troops.
What presence are they talking about if they’re withdrawing?
- Private Contractors
- Local Allies (Afghan Warlords)
- Political Allies (Afghan Politicians)

Last edited:
US still exerting pressure not just to keep ALOC available but also to provide base, thing will become tricky IF India agreed to provide military base to US as US would still need ALOC for support missions in Afghanistan, but then would have to fly from their base in India .....

I

- Private Contractors
- Local Allies (Afghan Warlords)
- Political Allies (Afghan Politicians)
Lets wait and see how things will trun up. I dont think it'll be hard for Pakistan to reject any absurd denand of US as our relations is not going so good. The main point is that afghan govt should now shutup and start talks with the talibans also talibans should join the Istanbul Conference. On the contrary pak should drvise a plan about what to do if things go south.
BTW can anyone explain whats going on in laghman?

As for the adversaries for Pak, it's even more dangerous for everything is like an illusion to them.....

Back
Top Bottom