What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

I think PN needs to do JV with Gemrans and they should try to invite KSA, Jordan, Oman and UAE along with on three types of submarines:
Heavy SSK (U216)
Medium/Coastal SSK
Special Opps Submarines
HDW-Submarine10a%255B1%255D.GIF

sub+1.jpg

And mean while the people wil progress from bhookay to bhookay aur nungay!Really great strategy for a country which is surviving on IMF dole. The irony is I dont even know whether you are old enough to understand what I am trying to say.I edited out a lot of harsh words as I can sort of understand your fervour but can you please, For the sake of Allah SWT , try and understand a few ground realities. I am an old man but your lack of insight pains me.
I hope you will pay heed to what I am saying. if it is any consolation you dont only need arms to defend a nation . You need education dedication sincerity and sustained and strong economic growth. Without these things all the weapobs in the world will not save you..
Araz

And mean while the people wil progress from bhookay to bhookay aur nungay!Really great strategy for a country which is surviving on IMF dole. The irony is I dont even know whether you are old enough to understand what I am trying to say.I edited out a lot of harsh words as I can sort of understand your fervour but can you please, For the sake of Allah SWT , try and understand a few ground realities. I am an old man but your lack of insight pains me.
I hope you will pay heed to what I am saying. if it is any consolation you dont only need arms to defend a nation . You need education dedication sincerity and sustained and strong economic growth. Without these things all the weapobs in the world will not save you..
Araz

Dont you some times think, something very wrong happened in schooling process ?

Araz

Respected Sir,
You have to understand the root cause of our Minus Economy which is basically corruption and at the moment the only solution is that we need privatization as well as reforms too.
Like if we look at PIA and Pak Railways they ate about Rs.500 Billion each year or more and there are other Corp. who are eating similar or more in combine and also don't have power for our industries as there are payment of bills that have not been done. Although we have a current requirement of 17000MWs and capacity of about 22000MWs so surely we have some open options that will benefit Govt. of Pakistan which is PRIVATIZATION properly like:
Selling 50% share (11% in the form of Stocks and 39% to companies who are interested)

Pakistan Railways
PIA
Govt. Owned Power Plants
PNSC

That will bring 50% money from Privatization as well as on Monthly or Yearly basis Govt. will earn 50% share fo the profits as well. INSHA ALLAH and the right person will gain employement in it.

Respected Sir,
You have to understand the root cause of our Minus Economy which is basically corruption and at the moment the only solution is that we need privatization as well as reforms too.
Like if we look at PIA and Pak Railways they ate about Rs.500 Billion each year or more and there are other Corp. who are eating similar or more in combine and also don't have power for our industries as there are payment of bills that have not been done. Although we have a current requirement of 17000MWs and capacity of about 22000MWs so surely we have some open options that will benefit Govt. of Pakistan which is PRIVATIZATION properly like:
Selling 50% share (11% in the form of Stocks and 39% to companies who are interested)

Pakistan Railways
PIA
Govt. Owned Power Plants
PNSC

That will bring 50% money from Privatization as well as on Monthly or Yearly basis Govt. will earn 50% share fo the profits as well. INSHA ALLAH and the right person will gain employement in it.

Bhai.
You have athanks from me for trying to discuss and debate a view point rather than giving an unrealistic and childish wishlist. As far as the economy is concerned we need major reforms with all sections of the society paying tax and contributing to the exchecquer.Secondly I agree that Government should not try and run industry. However privitization alone will not solve the problem. Theindegenization of industry will increase the workforce base and increase employment. However all of this requirespeace which you dont have andwith strife there qill only be capital flight. So make peace with the TTP improve the taxbase and get govtt to stop trying to run industries.
Araz

Well i really want sub deal and hope PN to go again gor U-214 or maybe chineese introduce more mature platform…:sick:

Why would a nuclear submarine require an AIP ??

because it is necessary……:yu:
how will you get oxygen??
bud its a nuclear sub not a drone sub…:rofl:
yeah AIP used in Nuclear sub is also called nuclear propulsion system(NPS)…:coffee:

because it is necessary……:yu:
how will you get oxygen??
bud its a nuclear sub not a drone sub…:rofl:
yeah AIP used in Nuclear sub is also called nuclear propulsion system(NPS)…:coffee:

AIP is Air-independent propulsion and is used in conventional submarines, got nothing to do with nuke subs.

AIP is Air-independent propulsion and is used in conventional submarines, got nothing to do with nuke subs.

even wiki quotes so on AIP
"Production non-nuclear AIP
submarines"
well air independent propulsion system: a system which enable a sub to create oxygen without any need to come on atmosphere for oxygen so nuclear sub use this systen with different name and type but that system too satisfies the defination of AIP nothing else…
well yeah AIP is bleived for non nuclear but my point is that def also satisfies that system used in nuclear sub…
now if u will say that in nuclear sub the workers don't need oxygen then farewell to your sences…:wave::pop:

even wiki quotes so on AIP
"Production non-nuclear AIP
submarines"
well air independent propulsion system: a system which enable a sub to create oxygen without any need to come on atmosphere for oxygen so nuclear sub use this systen with different name and type but that system too satisfies the defination of AIP nothing else…
well yeah AIP is bleived for non nuclear but my point is that def also satisfies that system used in nuclear sub…
now if u will say that in nuclear sub the workers don't need oxygen then farewell to your sences…:wave::pop:

Read these links to understand the difference between AIP and oxygen generation for life support in submarines.

Air-independent propulsion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AIR-INDEPENDENT PROPULSION – AIP Technology Creates a New Undersea Threat

HowStuffWorks "How Submarines Work"

Both has got nothing to do with each other.

Pakistan doesn't need to buy 6 Qing SSKs, but it only needs the blueprint of the Qing class, and the diesel engine of the Qing class will be replaced by the nuclear power plant.

nsubpk.png

hydraulic+electric+drive.png

had it been that easy India would have taken that root

The teardrop or water drop shape of the submarine remains the same, however one cannot cut a conventional-powered submarine in half, install the nuclear power plant in a new compartment between the two halves, and weld the three sections together

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/155005-indian-ssn-project-open-literature-analysis.html

Back
Top Bottom