What's new

Pakistan To Be Among 20 Countries That Will Dominate Global Growth in 2024

No. Now go away. Please don't start begging.
Putin 09092019005317.jpg

With Manpower,
Natural resources.
Renewable energy resources
Neighbor like China, Iran Pakistan can become a dominant economy and regional power
But that needs Honest and hard work from each and every citizen of Pakistan.
Look at Japan they had no natural resources but the dominated reason they worked is Pakistan ready to forget the corrupt ways of past

Statistisk are good but can be misleading.

Its growth rate. 1% of trillion is much better than 10% of 10 milion.....

Not good enough for a country of this many people and such a strategic location.

Can you kindly provide evidence and facts for your statements please. The person your replied at least presented some statistical facts where as you're simply making up tall claims. Cheers
https://www.geo.tv/latest/251516-imf-report-forecasts-bleak-2020-for-pakistan-economy
The 5 percent growth rate is extremely likely on 2024 or before. Asad Umar has stated that the government's target is 5 percent growth before their term ends. Here are the statistical facts, they weren't claims. As for the government programs, I'm sure you watch the news and I don't have to provide the links here.

@GumNaam please take this news article at face value as well. India is second largest contributor to world growth. This is also from Bloomberg.
That was always meant to happen, your population is going to overtake China's in the future. India should focus on bring more people out of poverty, the problem in India is that the rich keep getting richer and the gap keeps on widening. Pakistan in comparison, is mainly focusing at making the majority richer and not the 1 percent solely.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/251516-imf-report-forecasts-bleak-2020-for-pakistan-economy
The 5 percent growth rate is extremely likely on 2024 or before. Asad Umar has stated that the government's target is 5 percent growth before their term ends. Here are the statistical facts, they weren't claims. As for the government programs, I'm sure you watch the news and I don't have to provide the links here.

That was always meant to happen, your population is going to overtake China's in the future. India should focus on bring more people out of poverty, the problem in India is that the rich keep getting richer and the gap keeps on widening. Pakistan in comparison, is mainly focusing at making the majority richer and not the 1 percent solely.
Please keep your economics to yourself. We have enough people to manage ours. Don't need expertise from you guys.

india's biggest problem is that she is obsessed with getting an acknowledgement from Pakistan...

Bhai meray, I am also not interesting in wasting time with you people and you've proven that trying to reach out to you people with positive criticism is a mistake, no issue I won't make that mistake again. Khush raho

Ignore him. He is blind bhakt. We rational people know that indian economy is not doing good. And hence this report is fake news. South asia will always be a shithole. Lest alone drive world economy.

Ignore him. He is blind bhakt. We rational people know that indian economy is not doing good. And hence this report is fake news. South asia will always be a shithole. Lest alone drive world economy.
South Asia is in infancy if you compare it with Europe which has seen poverty,civil wars and world wars.

Who are you patwari? Michael Bloomberg or IMF director? Brain dead worshipper....!
Nawaz Ganja is not coming again, nor his harami kids. They've Already wasted 13 years of this country. Nawaz Sharif is supposed to be PM until he dies? Is he f*king obsolete? No one is capable enough to replace him? Or God only has made one of his kind? Great Warrior? Scholar? Dumb idiot cannot even say a few words to his party workers without parchi let alone speech...! And people like you are still licking his feet, Cause you are part of this system. It benefits you. You get leftovers after big dacoits have had their share.

Brother did you even bother reading your own article that you sent me. The article states that the for 2024 the gdp WAS expected to go to 5 percent. Was being the main word. The article is saying that due to pmln horrible attempt at keeping the pkr floating, the economy was looking at a trend of gdp growth reaching 5% by 2024. But that has changed now because the PTI govt is no longer supporting ishaq dollars shitty attempt and currency manipulation.

Please learn economics before commenting on such topics. I'm a financial economic analyst at Lord Abbett & Co. I'm fairly certain I have more knowledge than you in this regards.

Back
Top Bottom