What's new

Pakistan To Be Among 20 Countries That Will Dominate Global Growth in 2024

Brother did you even bother reading your own article that you sent me. The article states that the for 2024 the gdp WAS expected to go to 5 percent. Was being the main word. The article is saying that due to pmln horrible attempt at keeping the pkr floating, the economy was looking at a trend of gdp growth reaching 5% by 2024. But that has changed now because the PTI govt is no longer supporting ishaq dollars shitty attempt and currency manipulation.

Please learn economics before commenting on such topics. I'm a financial economic analyst at Lord Abbett & Co. I'm fairly certain I have more knowledge than you in this regards.
Yes I have indeed read the article and it seems that you haven't read it. I don't have to go on to "learn economics" and perhaps you should read it again or ask some of your colleagues to teach you how to read articles. The article starts with the word forecast "according to a report issued by the IMF on Wednesday." so obviously they will refer to the forecast as "was", and no where is there mention of the past government's policies. "GDP for 2024, however, was expected to reverse its downtrend to hit 5 percent.", if you've read the whole article then it's obvious that the past government isn't of any relevancy here. I honestly hope you're joking, otherwise I'm concerned for you.

Back
Top Bottom