What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

When I said our forefathers were not Hindus they were but whey they got the massage of Islam the massage of truth they converted to Islam and accepted the truth

Dear its message of truth not massage :cheesy: that is something else

Yes we are Muslims and proud of it yes our forefathers were hindus than we got the light of Islam and converted to the best way of life that is Islam and are proud Muslims even many Indians are descendant of invaders but majority are local people

its sore grapes actually,i have nothing against any religion as it is created by us not god and we fight with each other on the bases of it.The basic purpose of saints or messengers was to give us light of truth not to create walls of partition among human beings.

@topic,

as u mentioned that you were earlier hindus,if hinduism coudnt satisfy you then how islam can do it?

Truth is that you converted under the tip of sword and in pakistan you might not be aware but in india every body or mostly knows.

its sore grapes actually,i have nothing against any religion as it is created by us not god and we fight with each other on the bases of it.The basic purpose of saints or messengers was to give us light of truth not to create walls of partition among human beings.

@topic,

as u mentioned that you were earlier hindus,if hinduism coudnt satisfy you then how islam can do it?

Truth is that you converted under the tip of sword and in pakistan you might not be aware but in india every body or mostly knows.

Nope we were converted because we didn't want to listen to our corrupt village elders and follow racist system of caste system... In Arab invasion some converted by the sword but in Mughal most converted because there was just too much to offer in Islam and Islam was the better choice

@topic,

Sir no body converted because of sword Sir most converted with their free will because Islam had everything because it was truth the best way of life in fact the only way of life for humans and by the which sword was used to convert people in Indonesia and Malaysia and Brunie ?

Nope we were converted because we didn't want to listen to our corrupt village elders and follow racist system of caste system... In Arab invasion some converted by the sword but in Mughal most converted because there was just too much to offer in Islam and Islam was the better choice

ok so why are you telling us this? why do pakistan (a central asian muslim country_) try to meddle in south asia history? indian don't care about deserts of arabia.
pakistanis cannot be south asian. their hatred for south asian culture, history, traditions leads one to conclude they are not sons of the soil. they have nothing to do with us indians anymore.

@WebMaster

Regarding RigVedic people , There are no evidences that these guys are town planners and can build sophisticated cities, These guys predate Saraswathi and Indus civilization, it is estimated that Rigvedic people predate Indus by atleast 2000 years.

Saraswathi - Indus civilization is a sophisticated civilization which is an evolution of Vedic India.

If you look at the Indian sub continent map it is continous plain stretching from Bengal to Balouchistan similarly the civilization also a continuous and interlinked with each other i.e in Pakistan and India.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so why are you telling us this? why do pakistan (a central asian muslim country_) try to meddle in south asia history? indian don't care about deserts of arabia.
pakistanis cannot be south asian. their hatred for south asian culture, history, traditions leads one to conclude they are not sons of the soil. they have nothing to do with us indians anymore.
Sir we are sons of soil but being sons of soil doesn't mean you own all the bad things proudly it means you admit you were wrong but than you changed for good so we changed and became Muslims and that is why we don't like to own our bad past that is our way of life before converting to Islam

those Mullahs and Fuedals sitting in your villages are doing the same thing these days.

I wonder why they still refer to it as the Indian subcontinent as Pakistan did not exist as a country.

Indus civilization -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Yes but keep reading, saying now in present day-Pakistan.

Dude "Republic of India" has nothing to do with Indus River Valley Civilization. Britannica is obviously wrong to call it Indian subcontinent.

Jawaharlal Nehru was wrong to Call present-day Bharat "India."

The western or "greek" word India is an incorrect trem to call the region from Afghanistan to Myanmar.

Why do you think the Europeans call the Carribean the West Indies? They thought they reached India. The region, not "Republic of India." Its a lie to call today's "Republic of India" with the geographical term "India." Are we clear here.

Obviously Nehru was wrong, and only wanted to increase Bharat's soft power by miseducating ignorant people.

How can Afghanistan be part of the "Republic of India's" culture or history.

those Mullahs and Fuedals sitting in your villages are doing the same thing these days.

No Muslim in Pakistan follows the caste system.

No Muslim in Pakistan follows the caste system.

My post is regarding the behavior of Village adults and not related to caste system.

In Pakistan they do not observe Caste system but they do have some discrimination while marrying.

@PakShah it is not only Britannica I can give you over 20 diffrent sites which all refer to it as the Indian subcontinent but that is not the point the article listed here is biased and does not give a true reflection of Harappa/IVC. To say it only belongs to Pakistan and we have no right or claim over it is arrogant and false.

My post is regarding the behavior of Village adults and not related to caste system.

In Pakistan they do not observe Caste system but they do have some discrimination while marrying.

I am not aware of discrimination while marrying. Generally people marry within the same ethnicity and social class.

Upper class marry Upper class, Middle class marry Middle Class.

@PakShah it is not only Britannica I can give you over 20 diffrent sites which all refer to it as the Indian subcontinent but that is not the point the article listed here is biased and does not give a true reflection of Harappa/IVC. To say it only belongs to Pakistan and we have no right or claim over it is arrogant and false.

lol it is wrong to use Indian subcontinent. Modern scholars don't even use Indian subcontinent due to sensitivities.

Now it is known as South Asia, not Indian subcontinent. lol, it doesn't matter how many sources you come up with.

Its the realities that matter. The reality is that its South Asia, and not Indian subcontinent.

No India has no claim on IVC. How can India have a claim on IVC LOL! While doesn't India also have a claim on Gandhara or the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan then?

The answer is obvious India has no claim on IVC or Gandhara, or the history in Afghanistan. Perios.

I am not aware of discrimination while marrying. Generally people marry within the same ethnicity and social class.

lol it is wrong to use Indian subcontinent. Modern scholars don't even use Indian subcontinent due to sensitivities.

Now it is known as South Asia, not Indian subcontinent. lol, it doesn't matter how many sources you come up with.

Its the realities that matter. The reality is that its South Asia, and not Indian subcontinent.

No India has no claim on IVC. How can India have a claim on IVC LOL! While doesn't India also have a claim on Gandhara or the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan then?

The answer is obvious India has no claim on IVC or Gandhara, or the history in Afghanistan. Perios.

The biggest port in IVC was in Gujarat so yes we do

watch

Below is the link which explains it

http://tribune.com.pk/story/357765/pakistans-caste-system-the-untouchables-struggle/

watch

Back
Top Bottom