What's new

Pakistan the next American enemy?

They can't do in Baluchistan what they have done in Syria. Too many factors including Iran, china and of course war fatigue. Others have tried but failed. ;)

At its heart, what is happening in Syria is a civil war, born of social rupture.

Given the state of affairs in Baluchistan, how can you exclude the possibility that such fault lines exist, just waiting to be exploited?

Our failure to failure to understand the importance of working together to stabilize the region only undermines our common sacrifices. We’ve seen the negatives of staying on the opposite sides of the fence. We are committed to creating a healthy working relationship and preventing any issues from arising. And that’s why you see our officials from the highest level meet and address our shared concerns regularly. It is in our best interest to have a safe and secure Pakistan. In a written statement to the Senate Armed Services Committee last week, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, also emphasized the importance of shared cooperation between our forces. This is what he said: “Our engagements, and especially our security assistance programs, are essential for effective military cooperation between our two countries. These relationships allow us to engage Pakistan in clearly defined areas of shared concern such as maintaining regional stability, curbing violent extremism, and countering the threat of improvised explosive devices.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

One can only hope CENTCOM will not feel the need for knee jerk responses to sentiment - And good relations are at least a two way street and it's foundation between US and Pakistan, must be commercial relations, security relations is an important element in any deep and meaningful relationship between countries, but security can never hope to replace commerce as foundation of good and strong relations.

Michel Sheuer is a wise, and experienced, man who speaks the brutal truth, but American politicians, like Pakistani politicians and politicians around the world, don't like to hear the brutal truth. They like to hear what they like to hear.

Pakistan looking out for Pakistani interests rather than American interests?
Whoa! what a concept!

Mate, Baluchistan is mostly empty and has a very nice mix of population that is loyal to motherland. The only ones dying in such a game would be one or two tribes, who'll be completely wiped off the map. It is no Bangladesh, and everyone knows it. These are just "talk shows/interviews/brain-farts" enjoy them before they get deleted from YT, for abuse of valuable disk space.

Looking at the past American actions on supporting supposed " freedom fighters " in Syria and Libya your Baluchistan might be next on the list of oppressed people being ruled by evil people ( not my opinion mind u) ....

=Argus Panoptes;4558851]At its heart, what is happening in Syria is a civil war, born of social rupture.

whats happening in Syria cant be considered civil war as majority of FSA members are non syrians

Given the state of affairs in Baluchistan, how can you exclude the possibility that such fault lines exist, just waiting to be exploited?

We very easily forget that Most Baloch people are proud pakistani and have sacrificed a lot for their mother land. IF it was that easy to be exploited it would have been done long time ago.

whats happening in Syria cant be considered civil war as majority of FSA members are non syrians

We very easily forget that Most Baloch people are proud pakistani and have sacrificed a lot for their mother land. IF it was that easy to be exploited it would have been done long time ago.

Funny :

25i945l.jpg

:lol:

They can't do in Baluchistan what they have done in Syria. Too many factors including Iran, china and of course war fatigue. Others have tried but failed. ;)

Iran has no interest in your territories and the separatist sentiment in their side is much lesser than in yours. China won't do anything to US. If you're thinking you'll see Chinese tanks rolling down a band of mercenaries, forget it.

Maybe Chinese will help your army against separatists by supplying weapons to you but the fighting will have to be done by you.

Besides, what invasion are you talking about?

The war on Pakistan already started with drones.

Drones give them the objectives they want to fulfil.

Putting boots on the ground won't do them anything.

My doubt..... Pakistan holds a huge significance for US now.... Once US troops leave Afghanistan how significant would be Pakistan for US? Would there be any difference in the way US looks at pakistan after withdrawal from AF?

Note : Request - Do not bring india into this question

Friendship and being enemy happens between equals. I am sorry but Pakistan can not be enemy with even Afghanistan by this criteria

Just like Afghanistan was conquered? :D Baluchistan is not for the faint of heart to conquer........ :P

Btw, most of you seriously need to understand the "real" situation on the ground in Baluchistan. Let me put it in a simple concept for you, security situation is better than it is in Mumbai. Ethnic resentment as well.

+ Anyone can blow up a bomb in any city of the world
+ Anyone can go on FB and create a hate page
+ Foreign media, journalists and "think tanks", you know very well whose agendas they follow.

Take home message: You need worry not about us, all is well and dandy in our beautiful Baluch province and "akhand" Pakistan will remain a single unit. :pakistan:

Iran has no interest in your territories and the separatist sentiment in their side is much lesser than in yours. China won't do anything to US. If you're thinking you'll see Chinese tanks rolling down a band of mercenaries, forget it.

Maybe Chinese will help your army against separatists by supplying weapons to you but the fighting will have to be done by you.

Besides, what invasion are you talking about?

The war on Pakistan already started with drones.

Drones give them the objectives they want to fulfil.

Putting boots on the ground won't do them anything.

Just like Afghanistan was conquered? :D Baluchistan is not for the faint of heart to conquer........ :P

Btw, most of you seriously need to understand the "real" situation on the ground in Baluchistan. Let me put it in a simple concept for you, security situation is better than it is in Mumbai. Ethnic resentment as well.

+ Foreign media, journalists and "think tanks", you know very well whose agendas they follow.

Take home message: You need worry not about us, all is well and dandy in our beautiful Baluch province and "akhand" Pakistan will remain a single unit. :pakistan:

Baghdad Bob, is that you talking? Or the Emperor of Naswarville?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/jokes/bljoke-iraqinfominister.htm

Yeah about the Ethnic Divide - I'm on the Baluch side with my brother @DESERT FIGHTER ! :whistle:

Because the Baluch like me play football ! :smokin:

Aaap Pathanon neiii tou cricket kii waaat bajaa diii haiii...aaadhiii team hii Pathanon siii bhariii hoiii haiii....ball karaniii nahin atiii aur team mein select kar leiteiii hain....bat pakraa nahin jataaa aur one down khilaaa deiiii deiteiii haiiin - Pataa nahin Pakistani ki team haii ya Pukhtoonistan kiii ? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbay salay woh KPK kee team hai.... nayyay Pakistan kee....... purranay Pakistan ka kiya kaam wahan? Pehlay naye Pakistan mein dakhil ho jao, then we shall consider Armstrong Khan for forward... :D

Yeah about the Ethnic Divide - I'm on the Baluch side with my brother @DESERT FIGHTER ! :whistle:

Because the Baluch like me play football ! :smokin:

Aaap Pathanon neiii tou cricket kii waaat bajaa diii haiii...aaadhiii team hii Pathanon siii bhariii hoiii haiii....ball karaniii nahin atiii aur team mein select kar leiteiii hain....bat pakraa nahin jataaa aur one down khilaaa deiiii deiteiii haiiin - Pataa nahin Pakistani ki team haii ya Pukhtoonistan kiii ? :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom